My new journey

Uuggghhh up early and off to work
Packs in my bag, hope I am busy

jelly2010 said:
Uuggghhh up early and off to work
Packs in my bag, hope I am busy

What do u do? Week one nearly by with x

I work as a travel advisor and I don't normally do Saturday. In tomorrow too * sigh

Yep nearly a week gone, only 23 days left for me. I am doing 4 weeks on it this time. That brings me to half term and means I can do some things with my son that involve food. Hoping for a stone off. Hope that's not too optimistic, but will be trying to loose any remaining on JUDDD if I can

Hope you are doing something infinitely more enjoyable than me today

jelly2010 said:
I work as a travel advisor and I don't normally do Saturday. In tomorrow too * sigh

Yep nearly a week gone, only 23 days left for me. I am doing 4 weeks on it this time. That brings me to half term and means I can do some things with my son that involve food. Hoping for a stone off. Hope that's not too optimistic, but will be trying to loose any remaining on JUDDD if I can

Hope you are doing something infinitely more enjoyable than me today

I too am only doing 4 weeks, well I'm doing the actual month. Also hoping for a stone, or a little more if possible and then back to juddd.
Having fun with my kids today :) a wee bit of shopping x

Day 6 done
Feeling particularly hungry today
Had a slight nibble on some grated cheese earlier ...... Ooops. Hopeful no damage done as it was only a mouthful
May put myself to bed to keep out of trouble ....tats if the noise of my tummy rumbles let me sleep lol

Goodbye day 7
Today I sat through everyone else eating a maccy d's. Smelt divine
Weigh in tomorrow .......

jelly2010 said:
Goodbye day 7
Today I sat through everyone else eating a maccy d's. Smelt divine
Weigh in tomorrow .......

Well done and good luck :) x

Yay 6.6 off for me
Always greedy, had hoped for me but am well chuffed with 6 as its not my first time

My order had just arrived from slim and save so after the last of my exante I will be doing 4 packs on that

jelly2010 said:
Yay 6.6 off for me
Always greedy, had hoped for me but am well chuffed with 6 as its not my first time

My order had just arrived from slim and save so after the last of my exante I will be doing 4 packs on that

Well done :) we always want more! I'm hoping the lb a day continues a little longer lol

I quite fancied slim and save actually too.

Day 11 begins
Been scale hopping and there's not much change going on :-(
Weigh in proper isn't til Monday so I am not too worried however I think I need to up the water as I have been lax
Have a great day everyone !

Bah bad bad day
Scales not moving so demotivated
Ended up eating about 10 celebration sweets that someone had brought in to work .
Now I am really peed off :-(
Why why why :'-(

jelly2010 said:
Bah bad bad day
Scales not moving so demotivated
Ended up eating about 10 celebration sweets that someone had brought in to work .
Now I am really peed off :-(
Why why why :'-(

Well eating cos scales aren't moving won't make them move bit never mind. Just get back on it x

I know, I know
Definitely on it 100% today
This is First time I fallen off the wagon on both times of doing this !!
It's made me feel very guilty and I have renewed vigour for this week although I may be too late for weigh in on Monday

jelly2010 said:
I know, I know
Definitely on it 100% today
This is First time I fallen off the wagon on both times of doing this !!
It's made me feel very guilty and I have renewed vigour for this week although I may be too late for weigh in on Monday

You will b fine. Guilt achieves nothing x

Today has been a better day
100% day :)

Back