My new journey

That's amazing 27lbs in 25 days! Keep it up!! 5 stone that would be amazing! Do you have any bars you could take for midday and u could have a shake either side? Or have ur shake in the am and shake when u return you probably wouldn't fit in ur 3rd but would be only be one missed....

So weigh in tomorrow hoping for another 3lbs loss. So far I am down 17lbs in 3 weeks so tomorrow will hopefully bring me to -20lbs in 4! So I have 4 weeks (from tomorrow) until refeed I would love a stone in those 4 weeks but I do know it's slowing down a lot but I will aim for it all the same!!!

Dear Lou1

Good luck your doing well, I can't seem to stick to it 100% and I really feel advise us important on those off days as well as praise when we do well. I really need support or I'll see myself coming off soon. I'm on a downer.
Asiana

Well I had weigh in 2 weeks ago and i had lost 4lbs bringing me to 21lbs in 4 weeks delighted.....

Then I fell off the wagon so I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow but I have pulled it back this week so I would like to stay on tfr for 2 more weeks
and then refeed, don't know why I got so complacent!!! I would love to loose 7lbs in the next 2 weeks fingers crossed that would bring me upto the 2 stone mark in 8 (but really 6 good weeks) If I meet this target I will have 1 stone till my full target, may go back on tfr for another 4 weeks or may try the maintenance program, decisions, decisions!

Well had my weigh in this am and I was down 3lbs delighted 4lbs to go until official refeed.... 18lbs to overall target ❤️

Feeling motivated after a lovely chat with my lipotrim consultant, 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks!!! And next week I will be in the 10's woop woop!

Feeling excited about being so close I feel I can give it my all for 2 weeks to make my 2 stone loss a reality.... I could even break this target!!! Hope to stay motivated my mantra is 2 weeks 2 weeks!!!

So I am thinking non stop about what to do... So the reason I decided to give myself the 8 week target was as I have a weekend away planned and I know I will want to have a few drinks and food.... But I know I'll still have another stone to lose so should I just break the diet ensure I'm out of ketosis and enjoy my weekend and then get straight back on it.... Or as planned refeed for one week then enjoy my weekend and then start again. I know food wise I can make good choices and I may or may not drink but I want to have the choice..... Maybe the break of being in refeed will give me a boost for the following 4 weeks tfr..... Decisions decisions!!! Rambling now.....

Time to face reality..... I have been off the wagon since June and I have gained nearly a stone around 12lbs But I did have fun doing it, nights away, holidays and lots of takeaways..... No excuses I have been terrible not even tried to reign it in and no exercise at all.....I have a weeks worth of left over sachets which I'm starting today and hopefully on Friday morning will go to chemist and sign back up!!!

Im currently 11st12, was 11st with my over all target being 9.7st-10st.... I'll get to 10 and see how I feel! 26lbs to loose.... I'm hoping to loose a few lbs this week so I don't have too much of a walk of shame into chemist Friday!!!!

Hi Good luck,I was struggling with this diet and spent a lot of money even tried refeed. But in all honesty I lost 2 stones or more and gained back nearly 3 which leaves me worst off. I have not joined the gym and have taken out monthly so I go gym, classes etc. It's great fun and
Came across lovely people. I did that 6 times this week. I'm going to try so hard but can't rely on TFR . But I want you to be successful with lipotrim. It was good while it lasted in terms of my figure.
Short lived and very short results.

I can cope fine on tfr (most of the time) but then once refeed hits I just can't stick to it, it's like I have freedom and try to eat everything I have missed...and it snowballs, so that's what I'm going to try to work on really making plans for having a successful refeed sticking to it 100% I can't keep going on this cycle of losing and gaining it's not healthy!

Oh and just to add, I have also always came off tfr for an event and only once when I was at my final target so I'm going to try my best and stay on till target and perhaps I will have more motivation to follow refeed to the letter!! So I don't think that I have anything coming up other than Xmas which I would hope to be at target and refed by December!! Ramble over!

Back