My new journey

lou1

I already have an old diary and have posted the same message but I have decided to start a fresh new diary for myself....

Well what a difference a year makes I have gained just under 2 stone, which brings me upto 12st 10 the biggest I have ever been!! Not to dwell as I had great time doing it lol....

I started on Monday so I am just on day 5, I have had no hunger at all since starting but was craving food yesterday, I was dreaming of food this morning and woke up feeling panicked.... But it was only a dream! I did have a sneaky peak of scales but not sure if they will be the same as pharmacy so I will take it with a pinch of salt (or not) I have been sniffing my husbands food strange I know but I have read in others diarys they do the same so I am not the only loon!!! He has been great and eating things I don't like for example fish and mayonnaise! Even when he's not having Mayo he tells me it's all over his dinner so I don't even sniff it!!!

Feeling really motivated I'm aiming for 8 weeks tfr and right now it feels achievable to me, I would love to lose 2 stone in this time and overall would like to lose 3 stone!

Raise your shakes to a healthier, happier and skinnier you!!!

End of Day 6.....

Today was great had so much energy didn't drink as much water as I should have so need to sip sip sip!

The past hr I haven't stopped thinking of food, I'm dreading my lazy Sunday as I find that's when I start too crave!

First week nearly done woo who!

End of Day 6.....

Today was great had so much energy didn't drink as much water as I should have so need to sip sip sip!

The past hr I haven't stopped thinking of food, I'm dreading my lazy Sunday as I find that's when I start too crave!

First week nearly done woo who!

I find weekends hardest too. Without the structure I find myself wanting to eat far more often than I do during the week.
Plus, it seems I'm ALWAYS thinking about food! I've put series link on about 20 food programmes to record, and I just sit staring !!

Day 7 official weigh in tomorrow, can't wait! Going to try and occupy myself as much as possible to get through my Sunday

I find weekends hardest too. Without the structure I find myself wanting to eat far more often than I do during the week.
Plus, it seems I'm ALWAYS thinking about food! I've put series link on about 20 food programmes to record, and I just sit staring !!
Well I hope your weekend went alright and not too tempting! Mines was OK feeling a little hungry today and can't stop thinking of food but I don't feel tempted thank goodness!

Well I am a little overwhelmed I got weighed today and I am down 11lbs So I am now in the 11's again!!! So delighted with that really motivating me for the week ahead woo who!!!

11.13 ❤️

Well I am a little overwhelmed I got weighed today and I am down 11lbs So I am now in the 11's again!!! So delighted with that really motivating me for the week ahead woo who!!!

11.13 ❤️
WOW :0clapper:That's awesome! well done x :winner:

Thanks a million, so delighted with that, I was looking at my tummy yesterday and it felt so much less bloated than normal! So that's a non scale victory woop woop!

so you should be delighted...spurs you on doesn't it....11lbs and the NSV's add up to feeling awesome...woop woop indeed, makes it all worth it and easier to smash the nxt wk!

Oh fingers crossed, the past 2 days I have only had 2 shakes each day, I need to try and force down my 3rd now as its a bad habit to get into just have felt no hunger at all. Slap on the hand for me!!!

I have been really thinking about how I would like to change my ways after this diet and I'm really liking trying to stick to veggie diet I won't say 100% and I'm also loving this no sugar and no carbs so I'm looking at loads of different ideas to incorporate these.

Well I have a long 7 weeks to make up my mind! Has anyone else been thinking of changing up they're diets after tft ??

Keep shaking

Oh fingers crossed, the past 2 days I have only had 2 shakes each day, I need to try and force down my 3rd now as its a bad habit to get into just have felt no hunger at all. Slap on the hand for me!!!

I have been really thinking about how I would like to change my ways after this diet and I'm really liking trying to stick to veggie diet I won't say 100% and I'm also loving this no sugar and no carbs so I'm looking at loads of different ideas to incorporate these.

Well I have a long 7 weeks to make up my mind! Has anyone else been thinking of changing up they're diets after tft ??

Keep shaking
I'm doing slimming world once I finished my tfr xx

I love the flexibility of slimming world and it's great for me to maintain I just didn't feel I lost because there's so much freedom in it!

Oh once we are super skinny I'm hoping we will instinctively make the right choices!

1stone down in two weeks! So happy!! I was aiming for 2 stone in 8 weeks so feel this is well within my reach now!

I am craving today but keeping strong.... Thinking of my losses! As I weighed in 2 days early my next weigh in feels so long away now!

Craving lemon and lime for some unknown reason! Looking at lovely healthy recipes on Pinterest, the countdown is on!!

Well week 3 and I'm still feeling motivated but I'm getting bored.... Having a little get together with work friends on Friday so need to focus that night, make sure there's no slip ups! Can't stop thinking about food and new recipes I'm
Gonna try...... It's keeping me sane!

Well week 3 and I'm still feeling motivated but I'm getting bored.... Having a little get together with work friends on Friday so need to focus that night, make sure there's no slip ups! Can't stop thinking about food and new recipes I'm
Gonna try...... It's keeping me sane!

I completed 3 weeks yesterday - my target of July 15th seems a thousand years away! Are you aiming for a certain weight, or a certain date?

Hiya,

I was aiming for 2 stone in those 8 weeks but my overall target is 3 stone. I have a weekend away planned (hotel, concert and drinks) for after my refeed week but I'm toying with staying on tfr if I feel motivated to do so to get too final target. If I am refeeding i need to be finished refeed by July 8th, decisions, decisions!

Do you have and targets? How's it all going for you?

Had to phone in sick to work today with a dodgey stomach I hope I can stomach my shakes today although I'd love some dry toast!! Was meant to have a work gathering this evening at least I can get out of that now without having food temptation!!

Hiya,

I was aiming for 2 stone in those 8 weeks but my overall target is 3 stone. I have a weekend away planned (hotel, concert and drinks) for after my refeed week but I'm toying with staying on tfr if I feel motivated to do so to get too final target. If I am refeeding i need to be finished refeed by July 8th, decisions, decisions!

Do you have and targets? How's it all going for you?

I'm aiming to stay on it til July 15th but, I'm not at all sure that my willpower is going to hold out! In an ideal world I need to lose 5 stone. So far, 25 days in, I've lost 27lbs.

Away from the house all day tomorrow - 7am til 8pm with 4 kids and no way to make my shakes! Not sure how I'm gonna manage that!!!!

Back