My new 'keep fit' pal

JoJoJo

Well after years of wishing and hoping, and months of persuading my other half.....I've gone and got us a Beagle.:bliss: We picked him on Friday, we bring him home in one month. And I can't wait to get to know him! Henry will be my fitness friend too...I'm sure his energy and need for walkies will help me burn off some calories! (pics for dog lovers in my album)

Attachments

• Henry 2.jpg
    Henry 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 87
Awwww!!! I want one too!!!!

What a cutie and a real good way to drop the weight gently!

Awww bless, we just bought a rottie pup(pics in album) we cant bring her home till 7th March but she will also be my keep fit buddie.lol.

Jojojo - he is gorgeous!!!!! Such a cutie! We have a Beagle too, her name is Lola!!! Beagles are 100% adorable but a huge handful too ;o) xxx

Ahh... how sweet. I have a keep fit pal as well, he has just been put on a diet as well, he has weighed in a 32kg, he should be about 25kg. So it is lots of walkies, for me and my dog.

Aww cute puppies. I have a staffy, but unfortunately she is the laziest dog on the planet and has to be dragged to the park. If I turn around she is back home without me :)

He is gorgeous!! It took me two years to persuade my OH to get a puppy and I finally got one 6 weeks ago. She is such a bundle of fun - hard work but rewarding and best of all she makes me move my butt!! I'm walking about an hour a day in total now, more exercise than i've done in many years.
I bet you can't wait!!!

awwww henry is a cutie!:D:D and what a great name!

i agree with Pink_Peony beagles are great but such hardwork! but well worth it if you put all the effort in:)
good luck with your new pup:D

I totally agree with hevGsd. Beagles are fab! They are so loyal and loving. Many people told us how poor their recall skills are etc but honestly if you put the time in you get oodles of fun and satisfaction back! Aaww I am so excited for you!! x

Back