My new life (i hope)

Afternoon everyone!

So after my stressful week that I thought I gained 1lb I actually got weighed today an I lost 3.4lbs!

Feel like I'm going to really try my hardest this week start exercising as well!

Do any of you eat crab sticks and are we allowed them on step 2?

I got some peanut bars today omg amazing!!!!

so into my 7th week and 2 stone lighter - got the big meal coming up saturday so im on sole source this week want to shed a few extra pounds if possible. really concerned about this weekend the whole of it what with hubbie being 30 on sunday so have the meal at a greek on saturday with all his mates then sunday we have a family meal at the hilton then monday my litte boy turns 2 so not only do i have to deal with the meals and the going out i also have to deal with 2 birthday cakes both made of butter cream just have no idea how i will cope!

Im at work today at my lonely desk whilst everyone is having nachos - im so glad i found this site gives me something to do and takes my mind off the food and the smells ...

:(

Im at work today at my lonely desk whilst everyone is having nachos - im so glad i found this site gives me something to do and takes my mind off the food and the smells ...

totally understand this I am the same. Takes my mind off things. I was the same last week,my daughter had her 3rd birthdya and doing her partyy bags,cutting cake etc was hard. would have just eaten picked at it without even thinking. I can tell you something though Im really starting to appreciate food a whole lot more. Well done on you loss too :) x

Hey good luck on the weekend. When you are really strong and resist it all you will feel so proud of yourself (as long as you look at it as a choice not a deprivation). You have better days coming your way and it's not worth ruining how u feel.
My work place are obsessed with talking about "diets" which they stick to for a day - discuss - then eat crap foods n discuss again! Madness! And constantly a flow of all the bad foods around but I am never tempted I never was even before the diet as was always a secret eater but that's another story! Keep it up n just thought I'd stop by n say hi n well done so far :)

Hey

Thanks for the messages of encouragement - This weekend has approached so quickly and was the whole reason i started Cambridge im sick to death of being the odd one out i have had enough of it! I have been looking at the menu at the greek on saturday night and they do a chicken kebab so i will go for that its served with rice and salad im thinking of missing a shake and treating myself to the rice! for starters i thought id have prawn cocktail and ask for no sauce! Im so worried i have done sole source the last two days on just 3 shakes so i can save some calories i just have to focus and look forward to tuesday and being away from all the temptation!

Suppose i just have to keep going until im happy :)
xxxx

Toni you are doing so well. Make sure you enjoy your meal and dont sit and worry too much otherwise it will spoil you having a good time. Chicken kebab is a great choice too :) xxx

hey all!

So the birthday weekend went well - yes i did drink and eat even had a mac donalds but i still lost 1lb and am not going to be upset over it just back on it today putting everything into it! and im gonna go zumba tomorrow night! everyone was telling me how well i looked so that made me happy :)
xxx

Wow you still lost! Well done you!!!! Iv been poorly this week and in bed so Im expecting to have put on this week too but it doesnt matter Im going to start again :) x

hey max yeah can you believe it i lost 1.4 pounds i was in shock! considering how bad i was - i was dancing on tables and drinking wine from the bottle :( still worried it will catch up with me this week so trying really hard!

I feel a bit strange today - I know its nice people are noticing my weight and my new look, however they wont shut up about it and its giving me a complex like they feel they have to say it! :(

hey max yeah can you believe it i lost 1.4 pounds i was in shock! considering how bad i was - i was dancing on tables and drinking wine from the bottle :( still worried it will catch up with me this week so trying really hard!

You sound like me on a saturday night lol.Swinging from the chanderliers :)

I know what you mean about the compliments and remarks but just take it for what it is and the thing is because we look at ourselves in the mirror everyday we dont notice the change so they probably will keep referring to it. My boss annoyed me the other day because I had a cuppa tea with skimmed milk as was freezing int he office and he almost berated me for not sticking to my plan...makes me wish no one knew but i can hardly hide my huge blender sat in the kitchen lol x

So weigh day tomorrow! Feeling nervous and excited but worried last week caught up with me but I guess I'll find out in the morning!

Already had my meal and 3 products and sitting here hungry :( guess water all night!

Hope ur all doing well!

good luck toni i'm sure you would've lost . your weight loss is very impressive . look forward to seeing what you've lost tomrrow .

week1 -8.5 lbs
week2 -5 lbs

Morning guys!

So I lost 3.4lbs this week! I'm now in spur steak house celebrating!

Hope your all well :) And thanks so much for the comments.

Xxxx

hey Kirsty!

Thanks its been a long 8 weeks but i am loving it 13.5 now is amazing i cant believe it!

I dont do any exercise however last wednesday i went Zumba for an hour - I wasn't too keen on it as hard to keep up and i cant dance to save my life!

I dont know how im managing to lose so well as im not always 100% on plan but i seem to do well on it and have lost every week :)

xx

well if it works for you , go for it :) I can't wait to start noticing weight loss myself . I look in the mirror and still see me who is too big still . what your plans over xmas ? :)

You are doing amazing already! I have lost over 2 stone and I still see the same old me and still feel horrible in clothes I want to wake up a size 8-10 and be all toned what are the chances hey!

My consultant was talking about me moving to step 3 over Christmas to give me the bit of carb I will eat but I might go with it it's two days after all Christmas roast and boxing day! My problem is we are at the in laws and no one knows I'm on this diet! I was thinking eat all the veg the turkey and save the potatoes till last and say I'm full... We shall see I would love to be 12.10 by Christmas so that will be my 3 stone then I won't mind gaining a few pounds over those few days :) what are your plans?

I'm excited this year tho as my son is two so I'm hoping he will enjoy the unwrapping etc

Xxxxx

Back