My new life (i hope)

wI today and lost 4 lbs :D :D

well I hope to lose around 2 stone by xmas (fingers crossed ). my plans over xmas is to do an add a meal week but have xmas day off, as i no i will be miserable lol but get straight back onto having 2 packs a day. Ive decided to do this because we have been invited to several places and don't fancy being anti social at my favourite time of year .

my son is 19 months and I am very excited at how he will react to the maddness of xmas :)

whoooo! go you another 4lbs off thats amazing you have already lost over a stone you will do it!

Yeah my goal was 3 stone before xmas i have 10lbs to lose so hopefully ill get there!

Yeah my son has just turned 2 nov 21st! he is mega excited about it when he sees a present he goes wow what is it lol.. so no presents under my tree until crimbo morning!

Yeah im going to do the same i think i cant not eat my fav dinner of all time and anyway the turkey and veg are fine its just the potatoes and wine lol.

i had lunch with everyone at work today i made it :) done some chicken roasted on some veggies with cous cous i didnt have the cous cous everyone was worried i was cooking diet food but they actually liked it :)

I was really chuffed reaching over a stone mark and its giving me the motivation to carry on, the only thing i fear is having a week where i've been a 100 % and only lose 2lbs ( or less) fear that week I will be very weak :( ... oh well not going to go on what ifs ...

me and OH are wondering how or if our tree will be standing on christmas morning !! so deffo no prezzies under it this year , they are at present hid in every spare space in the house , just hope we remenber where they all are lol :D

suprising how many people actually like healthier foods. if they hear your cooking low fat /diet food they think its going to be tasteless yet so many friends actually prefer my diet cooking . well done for sticking to plan . :)

So weigh in went ok! I lost 2lbs this week gonna go back to it 110% this week I wanna get under 13 this week so gonna drink my water like its vodka lol!

Hope your all well!

well done chick on the weight loss and I have every faith you will get under the 13s :) did you cheat much last week ? I ended up going out with OH and have a meal ( which was fantastic ) lol . got straight back on it but kind of dreading WI :(

whoop woo another 3.5 lbs down im now 13.1 st and will achieve getting into the 12 st before xmas :) totally buzzing .. hope everyone is getting on ok and not stressing to much over xmas :)

Hey you!!

Well done that's amazing so happy for you altho I knew you could do it! Going out for dinner once in a while isn't that bad hey!

Me...... Struggling!

I had Chinese last night a bad one all the starters duck an main then today cos I felt so low I decided the only thing to do was go have wimpy! I am at the stage of giving up I don't know what's got into me! I've asked for all size 14-16 for Christmas and it looks like it will be wasted :( just can't motivate myself back into it :(

toni don't be too hard on yourself . Im finding it difficult as food seems to everywhere at the mo . you have done amazing so far, you should be well .proud of yourself :)

kirsty_slim said:
well if it works for you , go for it :) I can't wait to start noticing weight loss myself . I look in the mirror and still see me who is too big still . what your plans over xmas ? :)

Hi I soo understand wher ure comin frm because in July in the beginning I was 15 st 10... Now I'm 12 st 10.. But still feel like I have a long way to go nd still feel big ?

Evening!

Yea I know it's just so tough I know I mean 3 stone since oct 5th is amazing and I am proud just don't want to let it slip away.
I was thinking like I feel huge still not comfortable in clothes yet I've lost 3 stone and was just content before crazy how now I'm lighter I feel worse about myself then when I was heavier!

Well since my last post - I have not cheated once! I have been having 3 shakes a day and a small salad and chicken or prawns so we will see what Sunday brings!! Might have a sneaky weigh in in the morning :)

HI jayjay-willpower, I agree. I think what i really want to happen is I go to bed big and wake up skinny. lol Im dreaming :)

Hey Toni good luck for tomorrow sure you will do great :) I have been a little naughty :( so not expecting any loss on wed . will keep you upated :) xxx

So i didnt go and get weighed i have eaten so much since friday including mac donalds kebabs and nandos and a 3 course christmas meal so i decided against it I have seriously not stopped eating and its killing me so i decided to not get down about it and wake up today starting a fresh! i weighed myself and i have gained 3 pounds so i have 2 weeks until crimbo to get under 13 stone and i know i can do it! so heres to a better week :)

hope your all doing amazingly well as i know you are :)
xxxxxx

you go girl . just draw a line under it and move on . that 3lb will be gone by the end of the week !! :) hope you have a stressfree week chick .

WI today and to my suprise I have lost 4.5 lbs whoop woo :) thats 25.5 lbs in 5 weeks and I am officially 12st 10lbs , which was my goal for xmas hoping for a another good loss for las WI be4 xmas .

hows everyone else getting on ?

Well done you!!! Well I got weighed and gained 2lbs but that was over two weeks and I hadn't stopped eating crap! But no more nights out planned this week so I'm back on it 110% I haven't been drinking enough either so that's a huge problem!

Here's to a better week!

Xxx

Hey everyone and anyone that's reading this!

So day 3 of 100% commitment and I'm so hungry its unreal the Hubbie is down stairs eating stew dumplings and crusty bread so I thought I should come up lay on my bed and write this :) I get weighed Sunday and I was praying for a 4lb weight loss this week so I have to be 100% good!

hey chick .
I on day 1 SS . feeling the pain . I too having a early night as my mind is on 1 thing only (mmmmmmmmm)
have gained 11 lbs over xmas , totally went mad over xmas and NY . oh well being 110 % good also .
well done for getting back on CD .

kirsty XX

Back