my new motivation - a photo

Duchess_wobbles

I met my partner 1 year ago and although not small, I was curvy and looking great,

He took some pics of me. Then about a month later in my mums house another pic was taken of me sitting on his knee. - I could see that i had gained a little but figured it was just a little.

Well cue my destructive side, 1yr later i am 2 1/2 stone heavier. And its not like he harrassess me but he doesnt understand why i cant just stick to a diet and why i overeat.

He loves me regardless, but admits he prefered me when i was smaller because I had shape again and was more confident my self.

On xmas night at a party, there were pics been taken and there was one of me sitting on his knee.

Well when i saw it I realised just how big ive become, the size of my belly bursting out of my top, i have no shape in my face and i was really miserable.

So all this aside -I am restarting cambridge, I just want to get back to a size that I was happy with.

Well good for you. Its really hard when you see photographic evidence you have been trying to avoid. I am trying to approach the New Year with a positve attitude and get rid of this bulk once and for all. xx

Good luck, photos unfortunately tell the truth which we are trying to hide from.

keep ur eye on the prize through the hard times (ie first week etc) and ull be back to the size u were in no time xxxx

Thanks everyone. today is going ok - then boyfreind said he would take me out for dinner as i was feeling poorly. grrrr

But I said no, and want this more. Also i am feeling really poorly, but the good news is that i have no appetite so im hoping that will make ketosis/my first few days easier

Thanks everyone. today is going ok - then boyfreind said he would take me out for dinner as i was feeling poorly. grrrr

But I said no, and want this more. Also i am feeling really poorly, but the good news is that i have no appetite so im hoping that will make ketosis/my first few days easier

Good for you.....all too often we turn to food to cheer ourselves up, but all it does is lenghten the journey to feeling great about ourselves. Stick to your guns and you will be there in no time.

Norty OH trying to lead you astray .:whip:
Good for you with your determination (and not feeling well :D) you will slip into CD easily and be on the road to slimsville in no time .
I also was ill and going through caffine withdrawl when I start CD so never noticed the down side of the first few days :D but definatly noticed the buzz you get when you are in ketosis day 2 for me :D

thanks everyone. Would you believe that he kept trying to make me eat!!! I think he was trying to make up for not looking after me when i was sick. Plus he was trying out a new recipe.

Anyway Ive decided to do SS+, so yesterday i had a bit of chicken and for the first time did not feel guilty. It was great, the guilt is usually what sends me into "screw it, i will just keep eating" mode.

So now i have the freedom, I can do it if i want, or on other days just SS. Im really happy today.

Back