ProPoints My new PP diary - dizzy's downward journey

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by dizzydawnie, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Ok then, I've made a decision to now try PP

Got myself a deluxe pack from Ebay and am going to use this week to trial it but get going next week, properly. The reason for this is that we were going away, we're not now but have had a family bereavement and things are all a little up in the air! I dont want to stress about getting PP right this week, but thought if I jotted down to try to get my head around how it works and the point values.......and so on and so forth.

I know I will be on 29 dailies and 49 weeklies according to the calculator I got with my pack.f

So TESTING day 1!!

Breakfast - 90g Branflakes (I was hungry!! :D ) (9) with 1/4 pt skimmed milk which has also done for cups of tea x 2 (1)

Lunch - 2 egg omelette (4) with 30g ham (1), 40g cheddar (4) strawberries (0) and Strawberry ML (3)

Tea - 2 slices Burgen Linseed and Oil (don't know so will count as 2 each) (4) with 30g ham (1) and 30g red leicester (3), Walkers squares multipack (3),

Snacks - 2L NAS / Water (0)

Total dailies = 33/29 (but to be fair I had nothing planned in!!)

Total weeklies = 45/49

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs-s

mrs-s Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers pro points
    good luck hun x

4. jem3139

jem3139 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(6.34%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    her to follow Dizzy ...sorry to hear about your loss.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.