My New Start 2013

So end of week 3 and another 2 pounds down am happy with that as due to the weather mainly the ice being around I wasn't able to get to the gym but I hope to be back there next week . Diet chef definitely seems to be working for me I don't feel deprived and there has only been a few meals I haven't liked so for my next month s food supply I now know what I like and what I don't. I also like the fact I can add in fruit and veg and I do have my treat meal once a week which is on a Saturday . So am hoping to get to the gym next week here s to week 4 x

Well done you!! That's half a stone now right?? Im finding foods lovely too, apart from lunches; could take them or leave them really!! X

Thank you x yes it is half a stone . How are you doing ? I am aiming for another 2 pounds this week slow and steady wins the race :) . Time is going quickly I can't believe I get my next hamper end of next week . This is teaching me about portion size that is for certain .

Not as good as I started!! Only a pound and a half this week which I'm not so happy about!! But, like you the lesson on portion control is much appreciated!! And it's making me eat loads more fruit and veg which is a plus - went home this weekend and mum offered me a grape and I ate the whole bag oops!! Better than chocolate though!! (However I do prefer my grapes squished and poured in a glass...)

So end of week 4 and lost a pound happy with that so that makes it 8 pounds in a month :) yes I would like it to be more but slow and steady wins the race so 8 pounds in a month . So I will carry on at the gym too . Last week I went to the gym and lost a pound the week before I didn't go I lost 2.. This a lifestyle change too so onto my second month x

Back