My new start new me :)

Been a gd weekend haven't ate anything I should another 100% week as long as I keep in points tomorrow witch I sure I will lol. 5 weeks down still can't see that iv lost anything tho but I sure I will after time. Day with the boys tomorrow going to have a long walk and maybe go to the park :).

Hope everyone else had a gd weekend :) xxx

Had a really nice lay in this morning :). Now going to have breakfast and go to the park and for a walk with the family. Make the most of the sun. Then we will chill the rest of the day :) xxx

Thank you lady's :). We had a nice long walk and now chilling lol. The boys had mc ds and I didn't eat a thing :) came home and had a fruit salad with a yogurt so I have points for tea :). Hope you both r doing well? Weigh in tomorrow for me so wil see xxx

Lost a pound today better than nothing but really thought i could have done better. Oh well another week another weigh in xx

Hello :) well done on your hard work so far. I was thinking of joining weight watchers and it's seems like it's working for you mostly. Would you recommend???

Hi ya Hun I wd recommend it I love it and its more a life change than just a diet. I still eat choc and stuff I like I just eat it in my points :).

If you stick to it and use all your points everyday/week you will lose. I didn't think it wd work I was like I'm going to have to eat loads and you do but your eating the right stuff and right amount :)

My sister made me do it she has been doing it 13 weeks and has lost 22 pound and looks amazing :). But she doesn't have to lose as much weight as me lol xxx

See the whole still being able to eat choc is tempting. The only problem I have is that living at home I don't control what's in the cupboards or what lands on the table :/ I do really want to get my weight under control though and my mum's pretty determined as well. I'll have a look at groups near me and give it a go :) xx

I live at home with mum and dad andy little family I don't eat what there eat and if I do I try and make it so I have the points ect :). My mum has started to follow me with bits and seems to lose some to but she not doing it 100% lol.

It's is a thing even if you do it for a month you will use it for the rest of your life :). I don't go to groups my sis does and I work off her :) lol xxx

It's not too bad when I'm at my mums but at my day's there never anything in other than biscuits and at my bf's it's pretty much the same and then I don't eat and get real hungry and end up going to the shop around the corner and buy loads of chocolate and then feel really bad after I eat it. That's what I need to get under control! I might just do my own weigh ins and stuff and follow it of the good old fashioned Internet ;)

Bless ya Hun you can do it you just need your mind in the right place and the Internet and on here is the best place to get all the info you need. Good luck Hun if I can do it you can :) xxx

Back