Total Solution My no scales diary

SammyE

Silver Member
So here I am again... for yet another restart, those who have been here a while may remember my story... but for those who don't -

I lost over 4 stone with Exante then just lost it... couldnt stick to the diet for longer then a few weeks.... kept coming back and forth, losing what i had gained, then falling off the wagon again..

On my last crack I got down to 11 stone 4lbs... now Im up to 12 stone 3lbs again...

So here I am... back again... with another sob story of how mean men are lol... once this weight is gone, hopefully it will give me the confidence to kick those divs to the gutter before I let them hurt me.

So my new years resolution is to get back on the diet (1st day today, havent cheated and still got to have my 3rd shake) and no more ruddy men!

Last edited:
Hey Sammy welcome back x you can do it x

Thanks all.

100% yesterday, I had a box of half eaten chocolates in the house still... emptied my ash tray into them and put them in the bin so thats one less temptation lying around hehe.

Im the worlds worse for daily weighing and I know in the long run its my down fall... so Im going to try and stop doing that but my first sneeky peak makes me realise why although i struggle with this diet so much at times... there is a good reason why I keep coming back to it.

Onwards and downwards!

No more breaks... no more days off for ANY reason until Im at 10 stone as its the "just one day off" that really messes me up, i either have a day off and it doesnt affect my weight loss so I think "oh I can get away with this every week" then the weight loss stops or really slows and I get angry and give up... or I have a day off and then find a reason to not get back on it... that ive got something else coming up where I want to eat or drink and because im telling myself i'll go back on the diet after certain day... I think "I'll just have this bag of sweets or bag of crisps, it wont hurt because im going back on the diet soon" but that just goes on and on, with me eating more and more junk so when i do come back on the diet ive gained a load and am back to losing old pounds! If I work it out... I have probably gained and lost in total around 2 - 3 stone, insane! Thats not going on anymore!

Well its coming towards the end of day 2... and i feel ok, bit hungry but nothing I cant handle, another day of 100%, hoping ketosis kicks in soon to make this a bit easier.

Im going for 10 weeks at 100%... 70 days... eeekkk... no... 70 days isnt any time at all really... and by 100% I dont just mean TS... depending how my weight lose goes, I might do the last couple of weeks WS and then start working my way up to get back to healthy eating.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Hi Sammy good to see you again:)
I had 10 days off over Christmas/New year so today is day 2 too :) a bit hungry but drinking loads. I hope to do TS 100% to goal which is 2 1/2st so prob bout 3 months, might have to WS somewhere along the way but not planning AAM or I won't stop ;)

See you on day 3 :D

I had just over a month off :( guess im lucky it was only 10lbs i gained! As I ate and drunk like a machine the whole month! lol

Normally I restart on a mix of TS and WS but this time Im determind to go straight in at TS and stick at it... had a sneeky look on the scales today and Ive already lost 4lbs so that gets me back out the 12s and into the 11s again, which Im very happy about!

Im going to try and do the same... no breaks, no AAM for 10 weeks

SammyE said:
I had just over a month off :( guess im lucky it was only 10lbs i gained! As I ate and drunk like a machine the whole month! lol

Normally I restart on a mix of TS and WS but this time Im determind to go straight in at TS and stick at it... had a sneeky look on the scales today and Ive already lost 4lbs so that gets me back out the 12s and into the 11s again, which Im very happy about!

Im going to try and do the same... no breaks, no AAM for 10 weeks

That is lucky you'll get that off in no time xxxx good luck!

Hopefully! Another day done at 100% and off to bed now so no chance of eating!

Another day done... bit hungry today but still no cheating.. i think i had about 6 or 7 pints of water today, which is really good for me!

Time for bed, another day closer to weigh day... everything crossed that I get a good loss!

SammyE said:
Another day done... bit hungry today but still no cheating.. i think i had about 6 or 7 pints of water today, which is really good for me!

Time for bed, another day closer to weigh day... everything crossed that I get a good loss!

Well done :) hope the scales are kind!

Hi Sammy, have a great day xx

Thanks ladies :)

Well day 5 of 100%, I think im in the zone... i was starving today... absolutely starving... light headed, felt rubbish but i didnt want to eat... normally that makes me want food but despite feeling hungry, i didnt even consider eating... someone offered me a chocolate today and it wasnt hard to turn it down

SammyE said:
Thanks ladies :)

Well day 5 of 100%, I think im in the zone... i was starving today... absolutely starving... light headed, felt rubbish but i didnt want to eat... normally that makes me want food but despite feeling hungry, i didnt even consider eating... someone offered me a chocolate today and it wasnt hard to turn it down

Glad to hear it :D keep it up x

Another day done, weigh day tomorrow, fingers crossed scales are kind.

I so badly want to get into the 10's, 10 stone something just feels an "acceptable" weight.. a weight I wouldnt be embarrassed to admit to being.

Im going to be walking to the station every day this week as no car and its a 45min walk at a quick walk so hopefully that will help, only thing im worried about is it means ive got to have breakfast 45mins early then i usually would... so i just hope that doesnt make me feel really hungry during the day.

Scales were not kind this morning, a loss but not as good as I had hoped. Lost 4lbs which I know is good for most diets but I was hoping for at least 7 as have been 100% I've had bigger 1st week of restart loses when I've cheated!

Back