My own fault, and dreading 1st week weigh in

:cry:

Yep it's all self sabotage - i joined last Thursday knowing that i had OH's birthday the following day and knowing that would mean not sticking to plan!

So i am now dreading the embarrasment of the scales on my first weigh in which should of course be one of your best weigh ins!

I haven't stuck to plan 100% everyday either, life after moving home has just got in the way so to speak.

I have however been walking 1/2 a mile and back up and down steep valley hills everyday to take my daughter to and from school (it's an absolute killer, 2miles a day up these steep steep hills lmao!) so i'm hoping that will of helped to burn fat, as completely new to us after living in a very flat area for years lol! (and we now live in a 4 storey old town house, built onto the side of the valley and i've been running up and down those after the do and kids, and doing housework and walking around town lol!) :eek:

Still i'm not skipping group, i'm going to face my demons and hang my head in shame! I've had no self motivation this week, but am about to plan next weeks meals and will stick to that!

Just thought i's get it off my chest and own up :eek: :eek: :eek:

So wish me luck tonight @ 5pm!

Dont presume anything where the scales are concerned.
Well done for still joining last week knowing this week wasn't ideal.
Hopefully you will be rewarded and if not it might show next week (someone have best week on 2nd week)
Either way, your on the right path and thats whats important so hang in there.

And the exercise your doing is brill! Well Done x

Try not to worry about it, things may be better than you think. I put two and a half pounds on in my first week, but I have gone on to lose nearly three and a half stone. Good luck.

You may be surprised, particularly as you're doing so much Body Magic with all that walking.

Good luck for tonight!!

Thanks everyone!

Just under an hour to go! Eeeeeek ha ha!

I knew i needed to join last week, i'd promised myself a week after we moved i'd sign up and i did! First step to a slimmer me already ticked off in that sense! ;)

And a nice big pot of homemade syn free chilli to come home too! :D

Thanks everyone!

Just under an hour to go! Eeeeeek ha ha!

I knew i needed to join last week, i'd promised myself a week after we moved i'd sign up and i did! First step to a slimmer me already ticked off in that sense! ;)

And a nice big pot of homemade syn free chilli to come home too! :D

Remember as you step off the scales you step into next weeks weight loss. :)

Good luck and i hope things go well for you! The big things is you joined and you are staying! If the loss isnt what you want dont feel down just get back on track and continue, because no matter what as long as your on the plan you'll always be lighter than when you started :)

You may be surprised but either way draw a line under it and start afresh!! It would be so easy not to go so well done you for going back this week. Do not hang your head in shame stand tall and say I will do it 100% this week

You could very well be suprised by the scales this week!! You have made the best start u could of though by joining group even thought the timing wasnt ideal for you!! Good luck and hope it goes well!! Even if its not a gd week u will know how to improve it for next week!! Xx

hope u do o k hun xxx im in notts too and im on my first week x

Thanks again for all your messages!

Well i'm 1.5lbs lighter than this time last week - so as many of you said, i was pleasantly surprised ;) - although i'm aware that it may show again next week, so have drawn a line through last week and am Food Optimising 100% next week with plenty of variety and Body Magic to boot as well! :D

Brilliant!!! Well done x good motivation eh for a great 2nd week x

Back