My own worst enemy!!

Cosmic Star

How do you stop yourself from sabotaging?

I have a huge amount of stress in my life at the moment and it seems for every week im "good" i have 1-3 weeks of being really bad!!

I wont be able to return to group until mid January which isnt ideal especially as I have gained half a stone in the last month, which is a lot when I only ever seem to lose 1-1.5lb a week on a 100% week.

I need inspiration really! Half of the time I think why am I bothering as I'm just going to end up with saggy skin as I've let myself get so fat so even if I do lose all the excess weight I'm not going to look good!

Only you can answer your own question!!! For me it's all about being focused and knowing what I really want from being on WW....... I know from personal experience that losing weight is the toughest thing I've ever done especially over Xmas!!!

Nothing tastes as good as being the size you want to be!!!! Try and keep busy and active..... Hard at this time of year but its sooooo worth it! I admit to chomping on chocs all day at work but Im taking carrot sticks, celery sticks and a ton of fruit tomorrow, yeah it's hard to resist choccie and biscuits but you CAN do it!!!!

Don't be too tough on yourself, draw a line under it and keep trying!!!!!! Xxxxx

Back