My path to a healthier and happier me!

I think that's why I love the plan because you can fit it into real life scenarios just like that. I know if I go for meals I would have a dessert but I don't do that at home so why not hehe. It's great that it can be flexi syned I haven't used that yet bit we were only saying yesterday how handy it is for when I do need to use it - hubby's family usually put out five desserts :0

I think that's why I love the plan because you can fit it into real life scenarios just like that. I know if I go for meals I would have a dessert but I don't do that at home so why not hehe. It's great that it can be flexi syned I haven't used that yet bit we were only saying yesterday how handy it is for when I do need to use it - hubby's family usually put out five desserts :0

I'm exactly like you with desert lol

I try to just flexi what I need, that way it makes sure I stay on plan the majority of the day but can have my chosen food item guilt free. It also means that the times I have no control over a meal I don't fret.

I used to 'abuse' flexi days but now I want to make the plan work and have the great results

Last edited:
I think you will Hun your statement was firm and radiates strength :) I was determined like you before then even more so as my hosp consultant wants to get me to lose three stone by feb for a procedure eek - we can all do it I love this site everyone is determined, strong and positive :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm lemon cheesecake, have you tasted the M&S lemon cheesecake, delicous we always treat ourselves to one when we go to Symphony at the Tower in July (a regular event).

Yet another busy day and sadly not as well planned as I thought :( funny how the day I thought would be easy ended up a mess :(

I'm going for Green but think it's a 'on/off day' boo hoo. Felt so drained just want simple meals lol

SUN 16/11 - GREEN

B) 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Ham and Coleslaw Sandwich (HEB & 3.5)

D) M&S Count on Us Roasted Veg Lasagna (4)

S) 3 x Mini Muffins (16.5)
Tea (1)
2 x custard creams (6)

Last edited:
That seems ok to me Hun, when is your weigh in day?

That's the same we were either Chinese or dominoes at weekends - it's good to see things starting to change though :)

So yesterday evening didn't quite so well....i had 3 shortbread fingers BUT I'm not stressing!

It's almost a month of being on plan (this Thursday to be exact) and as this is the first time of being off plan I think for me that's blooming marvelous.

It was the first time since being on plan where I has to cope with being out of control with the days meals and I feel that it could have been far worse.

Hi

I'm sure it was all ok, you have been balanced throughout and handled being unable to control your meals very well x x

I had

4 x Custard creams (12)
3 x Shortbread Biscuits (23 I think) - got to weigh them

Well that's not too bad, just have less today, I have the shortbread fingers & I think they are 3.5syns each I don't buy the larger pieces as I like to keep it at a manageable syn value.

MON 17/11 -GREEN

B) 35g Porridge (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Vegetable Pasta

D) Egg, SW chips, baked beans and mushrooms

S) Custard cream (3)
2 x Alpen Light Bar (HEB)
After Dinner Mint Yogurt
Tea (1)
Hula Hoops (6)
Mini Muffin (5.5)

Total Syns = 15.5/15

Last edited:
Back