My path to a healthier and happier me!

Morning all, Day 1 and I have it all planned :)

I'm going back to chocolate for the weekend as I found it really worked for me. Unfortunately having crisps over Christmas has brought back my old craving so I think I've got to reduce it slowly as my savoury craving is very strong it will be hard to go cold turkey and I'm likely to fall off the wagon very quickly.

As it's a restart I'm also going to take my measurements this time around. Will do that in a mo.

My plan is as follows

DAY 1 - TUES 30/12 EXTRA EASY

B - Porridge with Skimmed milk and blueberries

L - Subway Chicken Salad bowl with bbq sauce (1)

D - Homemade Lasagna

I'm going to start doing some batch cooking so I won't be caught off if I've been unorganised

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan x

Hello Everyone

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've decided I'm moving over to WW Simply Filling.

I'm very conscious that my lifestyle always includes eating out. It's guaranteed that I will end up in a restaurant and its not always SW friendly. This always put me in a spin and I always end up having to flexi the meal. Generally this is okay but I know deep down that I would be better off having the option to point that day and then I'm 100% plan.

I have learnt so much from SW and really appreciate all the support you've given me. I've finally learnt that I can lose weight without counting, I know how to eat far better.

I am taking everything I've learnt and I'm planning to follow WW Simply Filling 80% of the time (Sunday to Thursday) and the other 2 days will be pointed.

I am leaving the plan but not you guys :) I'll keep popping in on your posts but my own thread will now be in WW.

Speak soon xxx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/348367-cheeky-ps-simple-journey.html

Back