My Personal Weight loss Log, Lisa-H

Lisa-H

:) This is my week 2
Im 5ft 7
current weight 14st
goal 11st
no time limit,its going to be tough because not much of me works properly and i take high doses of Oral steroid meds every day to keep me alive,my thyroid packed up too so thats not a weightwatchers best mate is it,still im not giving up,i know its going to be tough but "im tough too" Grrrrrrr!!!!
week one saw 4lbs off and thats a start i want to loose another 52lbs so here goes.......
my weigh in day is Wednesday so i guess ill be back then whatever the news

Weighed in this morning,stayed the same :(
Never mind,i wont give up!
Total loss 4lb
Im going to make some adjustments to my habits this week,i'm doing extra easy and iv'e not been too strict on portion control and i could eat more veg so that's this weeks challenge well and truly set.
Im determined not to use my health as an excuse for my weight gain even though i know it affects things in a big way. I WILL NOT be a fatty!!!! *throws down the gauntlet* Grrrrrrr "pudd em Uupppp"

Hi ya, good luck you can do it! I love your enthusiasm, keep positive and you can do it, never give up :)
We are around the same weight, i am 13st 10lbs at the moment (started at 16st 12lbs) and its mainly positive thinking that has got me this far, a few times i felt like giving up but i kept plodding on and im still plodding!
If you stay the same its much better than gaining, and even if you only lose 1lb a week thats still over 3st in a year! xxxx

Well done you for that determination. Maintaining is ok, at least it's not a gain, and next week you'll probably lose. Keep going you're doing good:)

Thank you both for your support i will keep the battle going as long as there is breath in my lungs......Hahah weight sleying warrior!!!

Im cuffed to bits and so glad i didnt give up last week!!!
2LB of this week thats 6 in total
Roll on week 4,i'm ready for ya!
:)

And another 2 bite the dust!!!!! thats 10 in total.....goodbye blubber,i wont miss you one bit!
Im going for the 2st off before christmas...Eeeek! wish me luck! :)))

NOOOOOOOO!!! im not having this! Ive gained this week :( just 1lb,no idea why....so im going to pick myself up,dust myself off and look forward to next week!

Well done Lisa-H, that is a fab loss. Best of luck with your Christmas challenge, PMA all the way :bighug:. Emma

Back