My Personal Weight loss Log, Lisa-H

YESSSSSSSS! 3lb off this week that 12 in total.....im starting to get my lovely clothes on and zipped up which is a wonderful feeling :)

Had a bad week but somehow pulled it back yesterday and managed a sts today. Which I'm really happy about. Your doing great x

Weigh day 8!!! another 1lb off thats 13 in total....was hoping for my first stone but never mind,there is always next week :)....it is *week though (cheeky)

I'm hoping I've done well, wi on Friday. I've stuck to plan mostly all week. I've done better than I have in weeks and I was losing then so hoping for a good loss this week x

Well folks im Up to 16 lb off now....its slow but its coming off :) im happy with my progress,less chance of going back over if its slow right???

Yes, your body doesn't pile it all back on as quick if it's come off slowly, well done hun your doing great. I'm not doing well at all so taking a break but I'll be back on it soon I hope x

Hey,
Well done!! I'm new to slimming world and its nice to hear how your getting on! Gives me motivation to here your story!! Keep going
:)

Thanks Oasis :)
Whats happening with you then?? Are you having a ''blip''? I hope you dont give up,we all know its hard,its really hard but please dont give up :)
change your plan,give yourself something new to 'get your teeth into'....go back to the start and try to make a few little changes :) Remember how good it feels to loose and how crushing it is to gain,come back soon. x I hope you succeed!!!

Thanks Joanne,im glad to be an inspiration to you....its really hard because of all my medication but im determined to succeed "nothing tastes as good as slim feels"......hahahah,thats my mantra and im repeating it :) Best of luck on your journey sweety x

Lisa-H said:
Thanks Oasis :)
Whats happening with you then?? Are you having a ''blip''? I hope you dont give up,we all know its hard,its really hard but please dont give up :)
change your plan,give yourself something new to 'get your teeth into'....go back to the start and try to make a few little changes :) Remember how good it feels to loose and how crushing it is to gain,come back soon. x I hope you succeed!!!

Just very busy at the moment, a lot going on, stress, about to move in with mother in law for a few weeks before we get the keys to our new house, hubby's last day in his job is the 26th, the day I go back to work off maternity leave and he's struggling to find anything else. Haven't been completely on plan for about 4 weeks now. I was so determined the last two weeks but we spent the weekend moving stuff into storage so I was out all day, so we had meals cooked for us, couldn't complain. Then we were out Monday for anniversary so had a big lunch the burger king for tea after we went to a concert. So I'm struggling just to stick to plan 100% however after 4 weeks of struggling I'm only 2lb heavier, I've got to be thankful for that. I'm going to write a cheat list later and start from scratch. Thanks hun. I want a st off by Christmas, if I get back on it now I just might do it xx

Back