My Pharmacy is giving up Lipotrim HELP!!

Crazii_Makeup

So I just received a call from my pharmacy only to be told that they are stopping Lipotrim :(. They did give me two opinions:

- start this new nupo diet which they are promoting or

- they will order lipotrim stock just for me to a point and then they cant do it anymore

Honestly this has really knocked me :sigh: I have been doing so well with lipotrim and really don't want to change to the nupo diet as I'm "in the zone" with lipotrim. Has everyone ever heard of this nupo diet? HELP I dont want to ruin the good work I've done so far!!

Last edited:
Could you not go to the next nearest chemist that stocks it? I know in my area there's 2 or 3 to choose from.

It seems a shame to give it up when you're doing so well.

What about changing to another vlcd. There's bound to be CDC near you and you can do things like Slim and Save and Exante from home x

Had my weigh in today and had a chat with the pharmacist. She agreed to keep lipotrim stock for me (as I'm the only client on lipotrim!) until the end of November and 1 week refeed for the first week in December which I think is nice of her. I feel better now knowing I have a few months to try shift the majority of this weight :fingerscrossed:. After refeed I am unsure what I will be doing, was thinking about the 'Patrick Holford Low GL Diet' which worked for me before. :)

@Honeymoon The next pharmacy which stocks Lipotrim is approx 15-17 miles away and I dont drive which makes it difficult.

@Starlight The pharmacy is offering another vlcd call 'Nupo' but I havn't heard of it before or cant find any success stories so Im unsure if it will work for me or have as good as result as Lipotrim. My pharmacy offered to make me a sample pack of the 'Nupo' diet but I refused as I was worried it would mess with my ketosis :confused:.

Sucks that the nearest pharmacy that stocks it is so far away :(

I know :( but at least I got a few months until I need to worry about finding another pharmacy or whether I am going to lose weight on my own.

Could you contact lipo trim and see if they can post them? It's a long shot but worth a try x

Back