My photos so far :)

wow what a difference, you look fab x

Cheers doodlelover! :D

Good luck for when you start cambridge! Hope it goes well for you! (I'm sure it will!) :)

x

Oh girl, what an amazing transformation:)

Keep up the good work! Are you mantaining or still loosing? I think you already look great ;)

Aw well thankyou Aline!! You've put a massive smile on my face!! :)

I've still got a fair bit to lose (it's just a good photo really! :p) I've not got a healthy bmi yet, if you saw me in real life you'd still think I'm pretty large (just not as much as I was! :p) I'd love to lose another stone! But I'm taking my time over it! lol

I see you're doing healthy eating?? That's a great attitude to take! :) How's it going for you??

x

Fantastic, you look great!

Cheers Tim! :D

Congratulations on your weight loss!! You should be so proud!! :) How have you lost it all??

x

Cheers Tim! :D

Congratulations on your weight loss!! You should be so proud!! :) How have you lost it all??

x

Just healthy eating, 3 meals a day with no snacks plus 20-30 minutes a day on Wii fit. I've even been able to go out for meals and have the occasional pudding.

It took about 15 years to put it on and 5 months to take it off. Considering what I was eating (quantity and type of food) I'm surprised I wasn't worse to be honest. I always blamed a slow metabolism but actually based on calorie calculations I probably have quite a good metabolim for burning calories.

Aw well thankyou emmster!! :p

Congratulations on your weight loss too! :) What's slimming world like??

x

Ha, i've lost barely anything yet - but at least its going in the right direction :)

Havn't been doing it very long at all to be honest, but seems good so far - l like that you don't have to count calories or anything and its not too restrictive. Feeling very healthy eating lots of fruit and veg!

YOU?
Are gorgeous. As a photographer, I see a ton of clients and you would stand out amongst them x

Aw well thankyou Aline!! You've put a massive smile on my face!! :)

I've still got a fair bit to lose (it's just a good photo really! :p) I've not got a healthy bmi yet, if you saw me in real life you'd still think I'm pretty large (just not as much as I was! :p) I'd love to lose another stone! But I'm taking my time over it! lol

I see you're doing healthy eating?? That's a great attitude to take! :) How's it going for you??

x

Yes, I'm on maintenace so my plan is just to eat healthy (or try to, hehe) and exercise, but usually I eat healthy during week but I eat some junk during weekend dinners (oops:p). But I think that eating a piece or two of chocolate cake and some fries 1-2 times a week is ok for maintenance. Let's see if it works long-term ;)

YOU?
Are gorgeous. As a photographer, I see a ton of clients and you would stand out amongst them x

Awwww Rumbly-Tums, you don't half know how to make a girl smile!! :p You must be kidding though?! I'm all embarassed now! :eek: lol

That's so sweet of you!! I don't quite know what to say :)

Congratulations on your weight loss :) I'm loving your photos, such a difference!

Hope everything's going well for you?? :)

x

Wow! What a great weight loss, you look fantastic!!! If I can look half as good as you when I've lost a bit of weight I will be very happy :)

Lozzy,

You look amazing. You should be SOOOO proud of yourself. What an achievement. Fantastic.

Please don't put yourself down by saying that you still look 'quite large' - I understand that you still want to lose a bit more and would say go for it, but as for 'looking quite large' - no, definitely not. It's so important having got so far to try to see yourself as everyone else does. I suspect if you ask someone who doesn't know you when you were larger how they see you, they probably wouldn't dream of saying that you were 'quite large' or even anything close. Keep it up, I have no doubt that you will get there and well done again.

Gail x

Wow, you look amazing!

Echo Gail re: not being 'quite large' at all, but at the same time I totally know what you mean. At my start weight I thought I was fat (well, I was!) but carried it quite well (nobody ever believed I was the weight I was) and now people tell me I'm looking great (bless them!) but I know I'm not a healthy BMI and still have seriously flabby bits that they don't know about!! I look forward though to catching you up ;)

Oh my god Lozzy, you look like a totally different person!
Your loss is just amazing.
x

Wow! What a great weight loss, you look fantastic!!! If I can look half as good as you when I've lost a bit of weight I will be very happy :)

:) Thankyouuuuuuuuuu! :p That's very kind of you to say that! :)

I'm sure you'll be there in no time! :) What diet are you doing?? Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! You should be so proud of yoursel!! :) x

Lozzy,

You look amazing. You should be SOOOO proud of yourself. What an achievement. Fantastic.

Please don't put yourself down by saying that you still look 'quite large' - I understand that you still want to lose a bit more and would say go for it, but as for 'looking quite large' - no, definitely not. It's so important having got so far to try to see yourself as everyone else does. I suspect if you ask someone who doesn't know you when you were larger how they see you, they probably wouldn't dream of saying that you were 'quite large' or even anything close. Keep it up, I have no doubt that you will get there and well done again.

Gail x

Aw Gail that's such a lovely thing to say :) which brought a few home truths to me I think :eek: I mean there's no denying that I am still very much overweight and do need to shift a fair bit more, but I'm sure people don't turn their heads and think 'my gosh look at the size of her' any more, so maybe I don't give myself enough credit :)

And you... WOW congratulations on your weight loss, and in such a short time! Was that all through slimming world?? You should have some before and after pictures on here after losing so much!! :)

Hope everything's still going well for you?? :)

x

what on earth is zig zagging and how can i start!!! you look amazing! well done!

Haha aww thankyou! I only did zigzagging (like making your calories higher and lower each day) for a week, it didn't quite work! :p I got rid of the weight just through plain old calorie counting :)

Is this your first week on lipotrim?? How are you finding it?? Hope it goes brilliantly for you!! :)

x

Wow, you look amazing!

Echo Gail re: not being 'quite large' at all, but at the same time I totally know what you mean. At my start weight I thought I was fat (well, I was!) but carried it quite well (nobody ever believed I was the weight I was) and now people tell me I'm looking great (bless them!) but I know I'm not a healthy BMI and still have seriously flabby bits that they don't know about!! I look forward though to catching you up ;)

Aw I'm so glad someone knows what I mean, even more so that we've got practically the same stats!! I think people are so stuck in the frame of mind that I am a bigger person still, that now I'm such a lot smaller they think I'm slim! If that makes sense?? :p lol Is that what you find??

Your weight loss is amazing... bet you feel like a different lady?! :) Well done!! Are you finding these last few pounds to be the hardest like me??

x

Last edited:
Oh my god Lozzy, you look like a totally different person!
Your loss is just amazing.
x

Aww that's so sweet of you!! :) Bet you're super duper proud of yourself losing so much weight?! Have you lost all that doing exante?? And I've just seen... 14lbs in week one?! :eek: That's AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

x

Well... I would! ;-P

Seriously, you look awesome, you've done so well.

Haha oh Alex shhhh! :p I bet you get many a lady saying the same thing to you right?! ;)

I've seen your posts before and your photos and WOW! You are one good looking guy (but I would have said you were before! :)) Bet you feel a million times better right? :) Your weight loss is inspirational! :)

x

Back