My photos so far :)

Wow, you look absolutely amazing! xxx

Haha oh Alex shhhh! :p I bet you get many a lady saying the same thing to you right?! ;)

I've seen your posts before and your photos and WOW! You are one good looking guy (but I would have said you were before! :)) Bet you feel a million times better right? :) Your weight loss is inspirational! :)

x

I can see you're blushing from here! :rolleyes:

But no, I can't remember the last time someone said it to me, but I don't lose any sleep over it anymore, as I feel comfortable with myself now.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm a big fan of them :kissass: X

wow well done x

i cannot believe this is the same person!! really?!!?! you look completly different. you look gorgeous and i honestly cannot believe it! well done u xx

u look amazing well done and good for you i bet you feel like a new person i started at slimming world in feb of this an have lost 3 sone 11lb so far i have a long way to go to get to my goal:)

Amazing, you look stunning. well done x

What a transformation. Well done u!!! :)
Ccxx

PHP:
Let me know what you think?
I think you're telling lies because there is no way on earth that the person in the first picture is the same person in the second picture, so please do us a favor and post a real before picture please :)

Seriously I am often blown away by the transformations achieved by WLS patients, and never more so than seeing yours. Well done you look fantastic x

WOOOW
You look amazing! Stunning!
I hope i look like that when i shift my weight, really inspiring! :D
Congratulations!

WOOOW
You look amazing! Stunning!
I hope i look like that when i shift my weight, really inspiring! :D
Congratulations!

Now that confused me for a minute, I thought it was Lozzy complimenting herself. :D

congrats, you look amazing!!! keep it up x

congrats you look fantastic

Back