My photos

elm said:
I kept wondering what your stats were for a week since i couldn't see it on my phone so i get on the laptop and you don't have stats showing lol fail.

Hiya, I don't no what my profile looks like on a laptop as im only ever on my phone, is there a bit to put ur progress on?

Thank u very much, u will lose that weight just b determand :) and thank u my CDC seems to think iv got the job but don't wanna count my chickens just yet! Good luck on ur journey xx

VamosRafa said:
Wow! You look amazing! I have roughly the same amount to lose, you should be incredibly proud of yourself and I hope that your application to become a CDC is successful, that picture alone is proof enough of your commitment! Good luck :)

The above post is to u lol x

Lose2Win said:
Youv'e done so well. Congratulations. How are you finding maintaining?

Up and down at the minute, -2 +3 -5 +3 but too be fair I know y I put on in them weeks, i did abit of extreme toning one week (which I got told off for haha) and had a birthday night out the other week so as long as I stick to plan I should b ok x

That's OK its a learning curve. As long as you keep a watchinful eyes on things and don't allow yourself to slip too far :).

Are you saying that extreme toning (exercise) made you put on? Maybe you need to eat more when you exercise.

Lose2Win said:
That's OK its a learning curve. As long as you keep a watchinful eyes on things and don't allow yourself to slip too far :).

Are you saying that extreme toning (exercise) made you put on? Maybe you need to eat more when you exercise.

Yeah I'm watching what I eat from now on, lost another 2lbs last week so officially shake less now, yes it was called a cx worx class I don't know if uv heard of it, it was pretty intense, Im fine with Zumba I do that 2-3 times a week and lose when I do I only did the cx once n that's when I put on x

Well done on your loss, You look fantastic in both photos.
I have the same dress as your 1st pic, but would love to do as well as you and end up being more like the 2nd !
I will keep looking at this to keep me going x

Edited as Ive just noticed the date you joined is my birthday ! It is fate that I looked at your pics for inspiration x

Last edited:
angelupnorth said:
Well done on your loss, You look fantastic in both photos.
I have the same dress as your 1st pic, but would love to do as well as you and end up being more like the 2nd !
I will keep looking at this to keep me going x

Edited as Ive just noticed the date you joined is my birthday ! It is fate that I looked at your pics for inspiration x

Ahh thank u and yes it must be fate :) good luck on cd it's the best thing I have done xx

Thanks, think I'm going to start Sunday as mega excited x

Looking gorgeous honey! :D xx

Great pictures Claudia, you have done really really well, I hope I can get there in the end :)

Back