My photos

AMAZING!!! I'm starting on Sat. Can't wait to join you fabulous ladies on your incredible journeys!

Ah thank you both xx
I haven't been on here for while, I'll do a little update, after losing 7 stone I have maintained by healthy eating and Zumba twice a week, iv went on to be a Cambridge consultant myself now and I'm absolutely loving it! I love helping others feel good about themselves and seeing them get great results xx

Wow wow wow u look great. It does make it worth it when u can see a great transformation very inspiring x

Thank you both so much, it's lovely to think that ppl see me as an inspiration, Cambridge is the best thing I have done! I wish you all the best of luck with ur Cambridge journeys xxx

What an amazing weight loss :) looking through all the amazing photos on here it is really pushing me to embrace the diet full on xx

Wow you look amazing!!!! Well done!! xx

On day 2 eating chewing gum to help as need summin in my mouth finding it soooooo hard !!!!!! Was ok at lunch

First weigh in lost 7 pounds wahooo !!! After all the drink as well sat night in the zone and never hungry wedding December I will be skinny

You look amazing!

Back