my pics 8 st 5 lb loss

lisabham

hi guys thought i would post pics means i made an effort for xmas to look presentable :D

Attachments

• t_10may2007m_e55a89e.jpg
    t_10may2007m_e55a89e.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 271
  • website 2.jpg
    website 2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 204
  • t_may102007m_0369eb2.jpg
    t_may102007m_0369eb2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 144
  • website 3.jpg
    website 3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 212
Wow, you've done really well. Can I ask how long it has taken you and were you on CD all the time?

hi jo, i started on may 10 2007 yes did 4wks at ss then add a meal then back to ss. i am now working up plans on 1000 at min but still loosing would like to be 12.7 just 5lb to go :D

Big Big well done lisa !!

hi jo, i started on may 10 2007 yes did 4wks at ss then add a meal then back to ss. i am now working up plans on 1000 at min but still loosing would like to be 12.7 just 5lb to go :D
That's excellent. Well done. I have about 60 pounds to go which I would be happy if I could do in 6 months but even better if I manage it sooner.

stick to the diet and you will achieve it no problem. it really is the best diet i have ever done :bliss:

stick to the diet and you will achieve it no problem. it really is the best diet i have ever done :bliss:

I'm so impressed with Cambridge. I just wish I'd tried it when I first heard about it in the summer but I was a bit sceptical and also dreaded the idea of having to go to meetings with other people and get weighed in a group or in front of people. Luckily I don't have to!

yes i too like the idea of one to one couselling. my cdc is male and he has been brill. I am considering becoming a counsellor just want to help others :D

I think that seeing someone who has achieved a good weight loss on Cambridge is a good incentive for someone who wants to start it.

Also, I think there are probably a lot of people like me who wouldn't like group classes like WW. Even if I was slim I wouldn't like the idea of being weighed with lots of other people around as I'm quite tall (5ft 11) so I'm nearly always going to be heavier than other girls. One of my friends was complaining about weighing 9 stone recently!

i am 5ft 9 and will never be a size 10 lol.I was a size 28 when i started now fit 14 top 16 bottom and am well pleased with that.

That's the sort of size I would be very happy with. Currently size 18 is slightly big on me but a size 16 is still way too small. I'm hoping that by the end of February/March I will be able to get into my 16 trousers. I did once get down to a size 10/12 but I was doing a good few hours a day of exercise and I simply can't do that now. I am no way a natural size 10/12 so I've no idea how I managed that one!

well keep posting will look to see how your getting on. :party0011:

Well doone Lisa!!!!! I love to be inspired and you are inspiring me. :)

was feeling abit "cant do this no more " so came on here and there was your post .im 5 9 too and will be about half way in next day or two your pics have given me the boost i needed to keep going another day.I dont have goals a such when asked what weight i want to get to ,im doing this till ive had enough then ill decide if im happy or need to do something else .thank you so much ps you l;);)k great

:wow: what a difference. You're looking brill!!
th_CDStar.png

Back