my plan

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
as yas all know i have been struggling to get back on track :cry:

didnt even manage a full day yesterday :(

anyways i started a new job 2 weeks ago and we are having a team night out on thursday, for an itlaian after work then a few drinks, and right now i just dont hav the amount of will power needed to not cheat, i wont be in ketosis by then and ill end up eating then being upset by it

so i am going to heathly eat today and tomorrow have my meal and drinks on thursday then start frday as day 1, and try from now till then to focus that this is a new task and hope i am more motivated like i was 1st time round

i can do this i know i can :)

thanks for all ya support so far guys i cudnt do this without yas

and well done and good luck to every1 that is ss'in at the mo

xxx

Hey Hun,

Sounds like a right good plan to me! No point beating yourself up for the next couple of days trying to SS when you know by Thursday you have a meal to look forward to!

Have you planned what you are going to eat for the next couple of days to stop yourself being tempted by yummies??? :drool:

You can do this - look at all the weight you've lost so far!! True inspiration to the rest of us xx

Stacey,
I think the main thing in any diet plan is the planning. So well done on deciding what you are going to do. Hope you have a fab night out.
Eat something nice for me
Clare
x

good plan stace!!
if you take away the guilty feeling associated with eating then getting back on track will be easier
go for it girlie!!
nat xx

Hiya Stacey

I think that this is a great plan! Just be aware that if you have a bit of a hangover you might not feel like it Friday, so don't beat yourself up too much if that is the case.

I have had a few weeks like this where i didn't want to ss because I new i had occasions were i would eat/drink. This has led to me still trying to get back on to this diet, but i am determined that by next Monday I will be 100% ss and in ketosis, I think this is achievable as i am trying day 1 today but already feeling like eating!!!!!

When you went to Penshaw can you remember what days she worked and times!!!

erm she has a full time job so it was mainly evenings from 5 till bout 8ish and i cant remember if she worked weekends sorry hun i have her mobile number if u want to text her?

yea i hav planned for this to happen rather than feeling guilty after :D

i jus been uploadin new pics on my myspace and already u can see the change in my face shape :)

xxx

Back