My plan

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Some of you on here, have been round the weight loss block more than once, and some of you just seem to know the right way of working with LT, so I have a wee plan, that could change at any time, and I was wondering what your opinion was?

My wee bro is 18 on the 30th Nov, what I was thinking is to come off TFR two weeks before, giving me 1 week re feed and 1 week maintance before his party, then I can have a drink at his party and not worry about being surrounded by food ( not that it is really bothering me), but I want to have a drink and have a ball, and hes the baby, so I guess you can understand.

Anyhow, so I was then going to stay on Maintaince through out December, as I was coming off it for Xmas and new year anyway, and then go back on it first/second week in January. My thoughts are that I have all year to diet, so as long as I am good, I might as well enjoy Xmas and New year.

In terms of maintaince, I was thinking 2 shakes one meal a day!

What do you all think?? Any opinions would be greatfully received!

Sorry for rambling on, but you are all bound to be used to it by now :giggle:

Laura x x

I can't answer your question but have been wondering about everyone's plan as I'm doing something no one else seems to be doing and am a little worried my pharmacist doesn't think I'm taking this seriously. We've worked out that I'll do a month TFR and then a week of 1 shake and 2 very low calorie meals (very limited fats and carbs) and then back for a few months. This is partly because of my lifestyle and some other affects of dieting I've had in the past.

I am not at that stage but thought id say it seems really sensible and reasonable!:D Your not going "ott" at all!

its hard to comment, for me I stick to tfr and not drink, but i know others have come off and gone back on with great success.

it depends how bad your first week or two was and whether you can face going though that again! i know i never want to experience that ever again, lol so that keeps me going come hell or high water. but if you managed ok in the begginning, then you may be ok.

if you reckon you can go through first week hassles again then do it because there is no point in refeeding and maintaining for two weeks to go back on TFR for about 2 weeks then refeeding and maintaining for another 2 weeks to start TFR again.

If you are determined enough to get back on TFR in the new year then go for it hon, enjoy your little bro's birthday and christmas and the two shakes 1 meal option sounds fab if the meals are healthy ones :D

Back