My Pregnancy Diary: Following SW

Oh I'm ever so sorry for your loss Rozie :(

Virtual hugs being sent your way, so sorry you have to go through this xxxx

So so sorry Roziee, been thinking about you loads even although I don't know you. Sending love and hugs x

I'm going in to the hospital in 45 mins to get the baby removed. Procedure is at 6pm. Burial will be on Monday. I know it'll just be tissue. But, there was a heart beat. Baby deserves to be honour like a human being.

I'm going in to the hospital in 45 mins to get the baby removed. Procedure is at 6pm. Burial will be on Monday. I know it'll just be tissue. But, there was a heart beat. Baby deserves to be honour like a human being.

Oh Rozie, so sorry again. Hope you're okay, as well as can be. Thinking of you xx

Hi Rae,

We had the burial on Tuesday. And I was back in hospital yday because I had excruciating, unbearable pain.

There was a 1.3cm piece of tissue still left behind and my womb was contracting to get rid of it. But I could take the pain. Was given morphine and something to expel that tissue out. I was high off the morphine but pretty sure that it flushed out at 2am this morning.

I'm home now.

Oh Rosie hun, you've been thru a lot haven't you. Can't imagine what you must be feeling but I'm here if you need me. Glad you're home with hubby. My thoughts are with you both xx

Back