1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy My Pregnancy Food Diary SW-style

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by slimming sinead, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. slimming sinead

slimming sinead Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am currently 15.5 weeks pregnant with twins. I was a target member for approx 1 year before becoming pregnant. I have been completely off plan for the last 2-3 months. This started as I was so nauseous and completely went off my normal foods and mainly ate bread! My bad habits continued up to last night when I had pizza & garlic bread for dinner! I'm finally starting to get some energy back and haven't felt unwell for a long time so enough is enough! I have restarted my food diary and intend on posting it up here to make myself more accountable.

I'll be having my 2 HE A's & B's but any other comments or advice would be much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Happy with my food choices today. I was exhausted all day so even more proud of myself for not reaching for the bad stuff!

Attached Files:

4. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Another good day yesterday. Finally getting back into the swing of things. I even got in a 5k walk which was so nice. There was a time I'd run it in half the time it took to walk it but just happy to have covered the distance and stretched the legs!

Attached Files:

5. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Happy with yesterday's food choices. Sticking to my syns everyday this week :)

Attached Files:

6. slrayner

slrayner Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looks like you are doing really well! I am 27 weeks along and joined a group last week as my eating was getting out of control! Will keep looking at your meals for ideas x

7. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the comment slrayner. Found the week quite easy but have gone off the rails today. Back on track tomorrow! x

Attached Files:

8. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Disappointed to be up 2lbs despite being on track for 6 of the last 7 days. Oh well, I guess that's what pregnancy does to you!! At least I know I'm eating healthily.

I thought I'd have 5 syns to spare today but then ate some peanuts without even realising - which I shouldn't have done anyway regardless of syns!

Attached Files:

9. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good day yesterday. Only made better by seeing my two new beautiful babies on a scan. :)

Attached Files:

10. slrayner

slrayner Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I too have been off the rails the last few days. All this Easter chocolate is killing me - it's my weakness! Determined to get back on it today! Aww glad u got to see your babies! Cannot imagine having 2 in there lol. I am seeing my little girl in a 4d scan tomorrow - can't wait! X

11. slimming sinead

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(22.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awh best of luck tomorrow. I'd say a 4d scan is amazing!

12. SammieAnn87

SammieAnn87 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya

Popping by to subscribe. Im 28weeks and 3days pregnant with baby number 2 I have a lil boy who will b 5 in november.
    Good on u for stayin on track..I found out I was pregnant before xmas so after I rejoined sw and for a good few weeks lost and in the end I jus stopped goin I jus couldnt stick to it now I flave brilliant days then others are really bad days!!!
    So weldone for doin so well.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.