My pregnancy journey with SW

Ahhhhh why can't things get back to normal!

We are decorating and every time it comes to a meal time we are out getting decorating items so end up not eating a SW meal. I've been helping hubby doing the painting in she evening whilst our little girl is in bed.

I'm feeling unsettled at work, cos my boss doesn't seem to understand that being pregnant and having my workload is leaving me tired so leaving work early. I'm worried she is going to have 'words' even though I know I've done nothing wrong.

And on top of it all, I've not had a proper week of following SW for ages that I can see my old habits are coming back and I feel like I've failed.

All this worrying and feeling unsettled can't be good for baby.

I just need things get back to normal. I'm feeling constant turmoil and want to be back settled.

Had my weigh in yesterday and rather shocked lol I've bloomed this week, baby bump is now properly on show so guessed I would have a gain. Especially since my last weigh in I only managed to do 2 days on plan. Decorating my bedroom has really thrown me.

So anyway.....I'm 23 weeks pregnant my maximum weekly Target is 13st 4.5lb and I actually weigh 12st 11lb.

This week I've lost 1/2lb. U really thought is have a gain. Don't feel like I deserve a loss but its there so I should enjoy it

I had an off plan day yesterday but now things are back to normal I intend to get back on the plan. I've got into the habit of eating chocolate in the evening but it just leads ne to eating way to many syns so gonna try the light choc mousses and see what happens x

Back