My pregnancy without the pounds..

Suze012

Silver Member
So i basically havent been on a diet for a few months, im pregnant with my second baby 8 weeks along. Due 4 March 14.

Starting weight was 16st 12lbs, went up to 17st 6lbs as went a bit crazy to start.

Im at 17st 2lbs and dont want to gain weight.

First pregnancy i was 13st and ended up at 18st. Then back down to 14 then up again! Such a yo yo dieter.

I have been eating my 5 a day, but also watching my overall calories via MFP. Im limiting myself to 1760. As im already very overweight mfp state that should be a 1lb loss a week. Ive been told not to diet just to eat healthily, which for me is hard, i need boundaries, points, calories etc.

So today for breakfast i had a nectarine, then toast, banana and a nutella. That was 500 calories!! Mainly nutella.. 23g for 120cals and banana was large so again 120! Nectarine 68, bread 200.. so to me i wouldnt say it was that bad except the nutella lol xx

1200 left.. no bother :) x

Hi hun congratulations on your pregnancy you sound abit like me I am currently 6 weeks pregnant due on the 20th March I weigh 17st 7 which is not great and I really want to lose abit of weight as it is not good being this heavy but all I seem to want to eat is crap I am going to try and make more healthy choices as I would love to weigh less after I have given birth but at the moment I just want to make it to 12 weeks thats my main aim at the moment as I miscarried at 7 weeks this time last year

Just hard isnt, midwife said to me just eat when your hungry lol I hate that, If i ate when i was hungry all the time id be even bigger lol dont think she understands someone that battles with their weight.

I am sure you will be fine. I had an ectopic last time due to increased risk of it happening again i had to have an early scan at 7 weeks and got to see heatbeat :)

Just think positive :) xx

Hiya, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm 16 + 4, due on 6th Jan but getting married on 8th march so not wanting to gain loads. I lost 4 stone last year but after an op I put two of it back on and since being pregnant I've gained 7lbs so am now 16.7. Really don't want to put much on but am suffering from constant nausea rather than sickness and eating is the only thing that takes it away at the min. Today is the first time I've wanted veg so hoping I can get back to being 'good'. Don't want to put any more than another stone on which I reckon is gonna be really hard :( hopefully we can all support each other. There's a lot of newly pregnant girls in here which is nice x

At my stage i dont think i should have put any weight on lol, i have put 4lbs on as i lost a couple, have decided to have a nice meal i want at weekends and be good during week :)

At my stage i dont think i should have put any weight on lol, i have put 4lbs on as i lost a couple, have decided to have a nice meal i want at weekends and be good during week :)

Sounds like a good idea. Tom gets paid on Wednesday so gonna do a really good shop and try to plan some meals so I don't get too hungry and feel sick

Hi hun how are you how many weeks are you now I am 7 tomorrow and so far managed to lose 2lb but I still would love to not gain to much x

Hi hun! Subscribing!

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I'm just a few weeks ahead of you, my first baby due 19th Feb '14. :)

xx

Back