my pregnancy...

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well im pregnant, Baby no 3 for us, we have 2 boys - nearly 2 and just 3 - so it's going to be busy but good fun!
I still haven't lost the weight from my first pregnancy, gained very little the second time and hope to do the same this time - I'm following a healthy low GL diet, so I'll continue with it, just eat more snacks (healthy ones) - looking forward to getting to know u ladies

Last edited:
Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big congratulations !! xxx

huge congratulations and wow you certianly will be busy for a few years! x

Well I'm starting to get some nausea, none in the morning, but after that every time I'm a little hungry I feel ill. I had none with my first pregnancy and only 2 weeks with the second, so hopefully it won't last too long.

I had that pretty much whenever I felt hungry, up until 10 weeks. But I know everyone's different. I was really lucky not to be sick at all, hope you're that lucky too!

Well I've my doctor tomorrow so will get referred to hosp, I hope my BP behaves itself, it was high last time I was there:(

Doctors went well, my BP was fine. I'm 7 weeks today. I'm sooooo much sicker than I was with my boys, but am grand for parts of the day so coping all right. I'm half a pound lighter than when I found out so that is not too bad:)
I'm very excited this time. I think because my sons were so close together (14 months) I was a bit scared the second time about how I would cope. But this time I'm just really excited and happy:)

Congrats, I'm 7 weeks 5 days and had first bad morning sickness

Ooooooohhh the nausea, I hate it - nothing helps - except eating constantly, which is not good for me already being overweight, and it only helps for a tiny bit anyway. Well nearly 8 weeks now, so hopefully it will settle in a few more weeks

I feel way more pregnant than 9 weeks, I can't wear a belt comfortably now, I can feel it pressing. I'm sure I can feel my uterus too which I shouldnt be able to until about twelve weeks, maybe I'm just bloated though

I think I was bloated, coz I feel normal again, well apart from the nausea and exhaustion that is.

I'm ten weeks today and 2 lbs lighter than when I found out, I'm happy with that, I just need to find a little more time to exercise.

Back