My Prize For Winning A Cambridge Award!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Going through my laptop this morning and found this video that Chris McDermott at Cambridge did for me.

This was my prize for winning new counsellor of the year back in December 2006.

Speakers not recommended!!

YouTube - The JCB Song - Sung Badly By Mike Scott

Mike

OMG I wondered if we would ever get to hear it :D

KD Rushes off quick smart to youtube :D

Well I ain't uploading the Careless whisper one lol

Only Linda (CD Counsellor) has heard that and she needed help afterwards LMAO!

M.

Aww i think you did really well lol x

Blimey! That's really good. It's not an easy song to sing.

Well impressed. DS2 is too (well...unless he's just being kind :D)

Careless Whisper was great both Amy and I looked like Alice Cooper after we heard it, especially the top notes, our tears of laughter made our mascara run down our cheeks.

You really should share Mike.

Don't you dare!! :)

:eek::eek::eek:

We need that!!! Is that on youtube too? If not...why not???:confused:

No really! It crosses a line of acceptability....

LOL. It gets better.

Tell me please....you aren't doing an assault course in pink crocs.:confused::D

Bugger...forgot that was on there!! Even worse was I got beaten by Emily !!!

Probably not your desired intention - but I am now bawling my eyes out!!! Can't stop crying, don't know whats wrong with me - normally such a hard-nosed b*tch!!!!!

You are such an inspiration - thank you. You look so happy with your boys. Your achievements continue to help others reach their goals too.

Carol x

Off for more kleenex

Probably not your desired intention - but I am now bawling my eyes out!!! Can't stop crying, don't know whats wrong with me - normally such a hard-nosed b*tch!!!!!

You are such an inspiration - thank you. You look so happy with your boys. Your achievements continue to help others reach their goals too.

Carol x

Off for more kleenex

Aww thanks! If I upload careless whisper you will be crying for days :)

M.

Probably Mike - that was the first song I ever smooched to (used to call it a smooch back in my days!!!) However, from what you guys have said I may be crying for other reasons!!!!

Go on - try me!

Carol x

Probably Mike - that was the first song I ever smooched to (used to call it a smooch back in my days!!!) However, from what you guys have said I may be crying for other reasons!!!!

Go on - try me!

Carol x

E-Mail me!! --> [email protected] and I'll send it to you, can't put it up on the internet as just toooooooooo bad

Back