My progress pictures 3stone down

You are just the inspiration I need today. Have started slimming world, just on day 5 and have been struggling this a'noon. Had a wee binge on melon, banana and quavers. Still not satisfied, I'm havin a wee brows around the forum and your photos are just the trick to keep me going. You look amazing :)

I cant believe how much younger you look - a fantastic achievement well done, and good luck for the rest of your journey

Very inspirational. You look fab! well done.

You look fantastic! :D

Wow you look amazing! You must be so pleased x

I am feeling great but have more to go
Here's some more at 13.4 x

Attachments

• image-3089458918.jpg
    image-3089458918.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 225
  • image-2293676342.jpg
    image-2293676342.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 209
Fab fab fab. I love your dress. What height are you hun do you mind me asking? Can't see stats on phone. My new goal is 13st. I'd love to be your dress size. I'm a 22-24. So long way to go.

I'm 5ft 5 and currently an all round 14... I have an hour glass figure so hips and shoulders same width. 13 stone 4

I've been on it since september but ladies I must admit I'm not strict, I have days and weeks off when I want and don't eat myself up about it, I've had losses and gains and just get back on it I I've had time out. It's been slow but I can have really bad weeks and not gain so I guess it works

Secrets - just listening to my body and how food makes it feel, it's nice to have a treat and I won't deprive myself but I still follow basic rules of not over eating and keeping portion size optimal an just knowing my limit , chocolate as a treat fine, chocolate crisp and sweets - no!

Also I don't really eat carbs, potato and breads never unless a few roasties on a Sunday on occasions and I have gluten free pasta once or twice a month but again idont deprive myself if I'm out for dinner etc. I have an under active thyroid and poly cystic ovaries and learn allot about the way in which white carbs and sugars make you gain weight and that tends to sit around our tummys and bum/thighs

Xxxx

You look incredible girl, sooo much happier too!! Well done!! X c

Back