My progress pictures 3stone down

Lauraf83 said:
You look incredible girl, sooo much happier too!! Well done!! X c

Nail on head Laura - amazing how I used to think I was happy and yet now I really am!! Confidence is soaring - cant wait till I've lost a bit more ;-) lol xx

You look absolutely beautiful! I'm just starting out myself and your photos give me even more aim. How long did it take you hun? Congratulations again though, stunning!

tattle said:
You look absolutely beautiful! I'm just starting out myself and your photos give me even more aim. How long did it take you hun? Congratulations again though, stunning!

Hey tattle

Thank you so much means do much to read this especially being I have had 3 weeks out.
I've been losing slowly since around sept but I always manage to sts when I've had a bad week, I've learned lots about my body and my self and have made changed for life.

I found most importantly stay focused but don't become obsessed, allow a treat but limit it to 1 a day and don't think just because you had 1 bad meal that's an excuse to pig all day

1 bad meal won't erase a weeks worth of hard work but a whole day could....

Good luck and all the best.... Best thing I've learnt is .... It can be done, at 17 stone I never thought I would ever be slim but I'm over half way there so it's a force not to be reckon with when you get it right

Xxxx all the best

Laura thanks so much for your message. It's great advice. I live in Asia so it can be rough going as everything you buy here is sweetened so it means cooking from scratch all of the time, which is not always easy. Luckily fresh fruit and veg here are cheap! However going to the market is torture because if I'm big by western standards you can imagine what its like compared to the Asians (and they're not exactly known for their subtlety!)

Can't believe such a big difference just since September. Amazing! Do you have any issue with loose skin from the loss?

I need to get into a routine where I don't miss meals, which is a bad habit of mine but hopefully this will all help restore my love of cooking too :)

Thanks again x

tattle said:
Laura thanks so much for your message. It's great advice. I live in Asia so it can be rough going as everything you buy here is sweetened so it means cooking from scratch all of the time, which is not always easy. Luckily fresh fruit and veg here are cheap! However going to the market is torture because if I'm big by western standards you can imagine what its like compared to the Asians (and they're not exactly known for their subtlety!)

Can't believe such a big difference just since September. Amazing! Do you have any issue with loose skin from the loss?

I need to get into a routine where I don't miss meals, which is a bad habit of mine but hopefully this will all help restore my love of cooking too :)

Thanks again x

I guess you have to find a diet that suits but as I've said on one of my other posts here - portion size is a big issues with most of us , so start there.... Look at reducing that - hell for first few days but it gets much easier !!

I've no loose skin and have the dreaded apron tummy as they call it, so much do it used to Hang over my caesarean scar BUT my belly had sprung back in so much I can actually see my scar now - it still hangs a little where there is fat still to lose but a massive improvement - I'm confident it will be flat again or atleast much flatter!

I have stubborn areas but realistically I still have 3 stone to lose so that makes a huge difference.

Goodluck and wish you all the best and if you want any advice just ping me - always happy to talk xxx

Amazing, you look lovely now!

Lauratheloop said:
I guess you have to find a diet that suits but as I've said on one of my other posts here - portion size is a big issues with most of us , so start there.... Look at reducing that - hell for first few days but it gets much easier !!

I've no loose skin and have the dreaded apron tummy as they call it, so much do it used to Hang over my caesarean scar BUT my belly had sprung back in so much I can actually see my scar now - it still hangs a little where there is fat still to lose but a massive improvement - I'm confident it will be flat again or atleast much flatter!

I have stubborn areas but realistically I still have 3 stone to lose so that makes a huge difference.

Goodluck and wish you all the best and if you want any advice just ping me - always happy to talk xxx

I was just wondering did you exercise when dieting? Im dreading apron tummy x

I do agree you are an inspiration. I hope I look as good as you 2-3 stone down x

I did exercise .... Mainly spinning

I haven't done any toning exercises really just learnt to hold y tummy in throughout the day and during exercise ;-)

Apron tummy goes allot with weight loss xxxx

Your photos are really inspirational. My first goal is to get to around 13,8 to 13,10 before I go on my hols in 5 weeks and I'm near your height so it was great to see how it has transformed you. The thing that really struck me is how much younger you look plus you're very pretty too. Well done, I'm glad I saw your pics this morning to keep me on my own straight and narrow as I was struggling a little but now feel motivated again! :)

xAlisonx said:
Your photos are really inspirational. My first goal is to get to around 13,8 to 13,10 before I go on my hols in 5 weeks and I'm near your height so it was great to see how it has transformed you. The thing that really struck me is how much younger you look plus you're very pretty too. Well done, I'm glad I saw your pics this morning to keep me on my own straight and narrow as I was struggling a little but now feel motivated again! :)

GlAd to have indirectly helped Alison..... You can do it despite what our naughty side sometimes likes to tell us.... Keep going and all the best!

And thank you an everyone else for your lovely comments- other then my husband I've never been told Im pretty or anything along them lines so I feel really happy

Xxxx

Wow you look great. Very inspirational as I Am starting at the same weight (roughly) as you so it gives me some idea of how I should look! Keep up the great work :party0011:

Thats AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration x

My most current at 12.3

First was about a week ago

Second was my before back shot to now back shot

Last one Is one of my favs !!!

Attachments

• image-1107837005.jpg
    image-1107837005.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 131
  • image-2414190173.jpg
    image-2414190173.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 159