My Propoints Food Diary & Weigh In

shaunanewth

Hey Guys,
So I start weight watchers tomorrow with the goal of loosing 6st 5lbs by 31st December.
Like many in this forum I have been in a constant battle with my weight throughout my life and am yet again taking it on head first. This time I'm in a different mindset and am looking to change my life - not just the quick fix.
So here I am hoping to find support on my journey and help others along the way. I will be documenting my daily food (as my as I can) and my weekly weight.

I look forward to getting this started and hopefully be able to say "I did it" on December 31st.

So here's to the 7 months ahead.

Shauna x

Hey Guys,
So I start weight watchers tomorrow with the goal of loosing 6st 5lbs by 31st December.
Like many in this forum I have been in a constant battle with my weight throughout my life and am yet again taking it on head first. This time I'm in a different mindset and am looking to change my life - not just the quick fix.
So here I am hoping to find support on my journey and help others along the way. I will be documenting my daily food (as my as I can) and my weekly weight.

I look forward to getting this started and hopefully be able to say "I did it" on December 31st.

Shauna x

Hi Shauna

Look forward to following your journey sounds like you have determination to get to your goal, I won't to lose 3 stone by 1st October as I am going to Benidorn and don't want to have to have belt extension on the plane I've lost 12 pound so far in 3 weeks which is good but had a bad week this week went out for a couple of meals and had puddings!! so hoping to stay the same but still have the determination to achieve my goal.
Becky xx

Hey Becky - thanks so much for the reply. OMG 12 pound in 3 weeks is amazing, how are you finding it? Do you do ww from home or group?
Judging by your loss so far you will have no probs on that plane!
At the end of the day we will all have bad weeks but it makes you more determined to pick yourself up the next week and keep going.
I look forward to following you and watching your weight loss story.

Shauna xx:)

Hey Guys,

Shauna x

Hey Sweetie, Just dropping by to say Hi and Hope you get on ok tomorrow, Minimins is fab and you will love it here, I promise! Lots of luck Sweetie, looking forward to reading your diary in coming weeks. X

Hey Becky - thanks so much for the reply. OMG 12 pound in 3 weeks is amazing, how are you finding it? Do you do ww from home or group?
Judging by your loss so far you will have no probs on that plane!
At the end of the day we will all have bad weeks but it makes you more determined to pick yourself up the next week and keep going.
I look forward to following you and watching your weight loss story.

Shauna xx:)

Hiya I do ww from home as I have a 3yr old and 10month old and they wouldn't sit still at a meeting lol I brought an app on my iPhone and use that it's not the official WW app but its good.

Take Care xxx

Hiya I do ww from home as I have a 3yr old and 10month old and they wouldn't sit still at a meeting lol I brought an app on my iPhone and use that it's not the official WW app but its good.

Take Care xxx

Is it the Value Diary one? I use that and it's AMAZING! X

Good Luck!

Ive just signed up for WW propoints today as i've been calorie counting and seem to be stuck regardless what i do!
Ideally looking to loose around 5 stone!

You're both very welcome, it's definitely kept me on the straight and narrow the past 2 weeks!

yeah its definately a big thumbs up! although sometimes i find the ww calculator says different... cheap n cheerful tho hey!!!!

yeah its definately a big thumbs up! although sometimes i find the ww calculator says different... cheap n cheerful tho hey!!!!

Really? I've not experience that yet. X Make sure you remember to save your favourite foods/meals so its easier to update in future weeks. X

Really? I've not experience that yet. X Make sure you remember to save your favourite foods/meals so its easier to update in future weeks. X

yep i do that its very helpful :) got a big list of favourites lol makes it easier!!

Back