My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Hi ya, having a quick catch up on lunch break at work :(.

How have you been? Well done on your loss xx

me too!! sucks doesnt it haha!!! im very good thank you how are you???? thankyou!!!

me too!! sucks doesnt it haha!!! im very good thank you how are you???? thankyou!!!

Sure does lol. Thank god I can wait till next Monday for another 12hr lol

Not too bad. Getting used to th fact that all my weight loss is gunna pile back on shortly! Xx

Sure does lol. Thank god I can wait till next Monday for another 12hr lol

Not too bad. Getting used to th fact that all my weight loss is gunna pile back on shortly! Xx

Hahah aww that sounds fun!! My days just seem to be going so slow, probably as I'm counting down the days!!! I feel the same! I'm so happy with what I've lost and hate the fact it's coming back on but I'd rather enjoy myself and work harder after then have to watch what I'm eating!!!

Hahah aww that sounds fun!! My days just seem to be going so slow, probably as I'm counting down the days!!! I feel the same! I'm so happy with what I've lost and hate the fact it's coming back on but I'd rather enjoy myself and work harder after then have to watch what I'm eating!!!

I know what you mean, but mines a different reason! I'm going to have one hell of a holiday though as it's our last one alone :(

Just eat whatever you like on holiday, and get back on plan when you come back. This year and last year I've worked hard for my bikini body, enjoyed what I are on holiday and for the rest of the year and started again after Christmas lol xx

I know what you mean, but mines a different reason! I'm going to have one hell of a holiday though as it's our last one alone :(

Just eat whatever you like on holiday, and get back on plan when you come back. This year and last year I've worked hard for my bikini body, enjoyed what I are on holiday and for the rest of the year and started again after Christmas lol xx

Ohh how come?! This is going to be the same for us, our first and last one for a long time boooohooo :( yeah thats what im thinking of doing!!

Ohh how come?! This is going to be the same for us, our first and last one for a long time boooohooo :( yeah thats what im thinking of doing!!

It worked for me haha. I'm having a bubba :) all that weight lost and now it's gunna go back on... And more lol x

Aww pebbles congratulations!!!! Skinny cow I'm fine thankyou just on holiday and definitely not sticking to plan!!!!

Lol oh well who sticks to it on holiday?! Hope you're having a good time! x

Hi everyone, so I had the most amazing holiday and have had the worst holiday blues ever and been crazy busy at work hence why I haven't been on here!!! It's safe to say I ate a HELL of a lot on holiday but we did walk a fair bit which was lucky as I only put on 4.5lb in 2 weeks which I was sooooo happy with!!! Being sad I did go to group the day I flew in so I was extremely jet lagged and tired but the weigh in definitely cheered me up!!! I had my first weigh in on Wednesday after being bMck on plan for a week and lost 3.5lbs which I'm soooooo happy with meaning I only have to lose 1lb to be back at pre holiday weigjt!!! Hope everyone else is doing well and I'm sure il speak to you all soon :D

Hiya!!! Amazing I miss it so much!! I went thinking I was finally done with florida but we're alreDy looking at going again it was fab!!! Hoe long are you going for and where abouts are you stayijg??? I'm soooooo jealous of you!!!! Have you been before???

Hi hun,
We go in just under 4 weeks, we are staying in orlando just outside disney for 9 days, stayin in Melbourne for 2 nights and doing a 5 night disney cruise. We are all so excited :)
We've been loads of times before, we all love it there. We were going to buy a villa out there about 4 years ago but then we decided to use the money to start my business and make a villa a more long term plan, so we are hoping to buy one within the next 10 years so we can eventually use it as a retirement home, many years in the future!
I take it your other half enjoyed it then because I remember you saying he hadn't been before?xx

Hiya!! Very nice!!! We looked at doing a cruise but it was a bit too late minute and seeing as we couldn't drive it would be very difficult for us!!! Yes he loved it wanted to book another there and then haha but he's going in the army so we can't boohoo!!! That's what my parents want to do so hopefully they will cos il get cheap holidays hahaha. Xx

Another half a pound off this week!!! Getting closer to my stone away eeek!

Back