my recipie pics Slimming world!!!

minimandy

These are some pics of slimming world foods ive done over the last week.if you want the recipes for any of them, just ask me..xxx
they are all for green days as this is what i do normally..xxx

chocolate and mandarin cake - 1.5 sins - 8 serving.jpg

Kedgeree with poached egg.jpg

potato and spinach bake - free if use cheese as a choice.jpg

Last edited:
more!!!

potato and spinich bake, with garlic roast pots and veg.jpg

ooh that chocolate and mandarin cake looks yummy! Could I pinch the recipe please? or better yet.... come round mine and bring me a slice :D lol

sorry, the cake is now.....GONE!!!!!but here is the recipe!!!!

SW chocolate and mandarin sponge cake.

12 syns for the whole cake, serve 8 small slices or 4 large ones and only 3 syns for a large slice
Cut into 8 and its just 1.5 sins each slice!!!!!!!!

6 eggs
1 oz. self-raising flour
1 oz. cocoa powder
9 tablespoons splenda
2 teaspoons orange essence

Filling/Topping:
1 tub quark
Tin of mandarin segments in juice
2 teaspoons orange essence
6 Tablespoons splenda

Whisk egg whites until stiff and , in a separate bowl whisk egg yolks with the orange essence and splenda, add a 1/4 of the egg white & beat until pale yellow.

Add the flour and coco powder gradually & fold into the mix carefully, when done add the rest of the egg whites & fold in.

Pour into 2 sandwich tins and even out with a spoon. Place in the oven on 190 for about 15 minutes and check regularly. Once done the cakes should be springy if you press your finger in the middle.

Take out of the oven, leave to cool, and carefully remove from the sandwich tins.

Filling/topping:
Beat the quark with the orange essence and sweetener, spread 3/4 on the bottom layer of the cake and arrange the mandarin segments. Put the top of the cake on & use the rest of the filling to top and add the mandarins as required.

My husband is a sweet fan and he loved this!!!!!!its very chocolaty and sweet..........very nice...hope you enjoy!!and if you cant find the orange essence, then just use vanilla, as thats what i did...xx

pasta primavera

pasta primavera.jpg

this is really nice and very filling for green day.....only 1.2 sin for the fromais frais!!!!so the whole plate for that....unless you put cheese on the top too, which is either your a choice or 6 sins for 28g!!!

Hi gonna try that cake but could you give me the recipe for the potato and spinach cake please that also looks yum. Thanks

nettie xx

here you go, enjoy!!!! - free on green, if you cut into 4 and have cheese as A choice or add 6 sins!!!

Potato and spinach bake
Serves 4
2lb/ 4oz /1kg potatoes, scrubbed and cut into cubes
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 vegetable stock cube
450g bag spinach, washed
6oz/170g reduced mature cheese, coarsely grated
Salt and pepper
Drain the potatoes and leave in a colander , place the spinach in the same pan used for the potatoes, and cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts .add the drained potatoes back into the pan with the spinach and toss together, place into a baking dish, and add the onion, garlic and stock mixture, pouring all over, then add half the cheese, , mix well.
Add the remaining cheese to the top, sprinkling all over, bake for approx. 40 mins, until golden brown!!!

hi there,
i made the roast pots, with scrubbed potatoes and fry lihgt, in a dish, with garlic seasoning, keeping the sins on!!

Back