my red days food

Re: trying yet again but with a better frame of mind this time

My brekkie apple satsuma and a plum . With muller light :)

Attachments

• 1370764656728.jpg
    1370764656728.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 47
My lunch . I'm totally stuffed. Speedy soup. Wm roll heb1.ham.lettuce.cucumber.tomato . 3x mini babybel light hea1

Attachments

• 1370776640706.jpg
    1370776640706.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
My dinner for later

Chicken breast.lean bacon.mushrooms.onions.carrots.stock.tinned tomatoes.herbs. with a sweed and butternut squash mash on top .with an egg wash

Attachments

• 1370776747774.jpg
    1370776747774.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 1370776761339.jpg
    1370776761339.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 47
Been very hungry today . Star week is due

Fruit and muller

Speedy soup. With wm roll heb1. Ham lettuce . Cucumber.tomatoes. 3x babybel light hea1

Milk for coffees hea2

Chicken bacon and veg pie with gravy 1.5

Wm roll.ham lettuce tomatoes.
Freddo 5
Crisps 5
Sf jelly o.5
Hot choc 2

Total syns 14
2x heb 2xhea

SF juice
Sf fizzy
Tea coffee

Omg I've eaten so much today but at least I'm within Syns and haven't eaten junk food

Grrr this star week! I ate way to much yesterday . Checked the scales (as I do evey day:eek:) ad I'm a lb up today ! :mad: hopefully it will go by Wednesday . Just really want junk food. Stupid star week

Well today I gave up . I felt like total rubbish and have cryed most of the day :( . Just have so much going on right now its hard to concentrate on sw. Think I'm taking each day as it comes and just be kinder to myself .

OK so this week has been mad . Been decorating all week. And hubby had been home and star week still not here but all the signs of it here if u know what I mean :mad::(:banghead:. Been lovely go get house decorated but my food has been rubbish .also I'm not going to group anymore as found it was making me stress over my food too much . Feel much more happier and related doing it from home .so I have filled my cuboards and freezer and fruit bowl with saw friendly foods and Monday is the day back on plan for me. Hubby will be back at work and I'll be ba k walking the school run so perfect timing . Feels like I'm just righting this to myself but oh well .

Well today's the day I'm going back on plan! And I'm looking forward to it to . My weight has gone up and down over the last few weeks and I have been off plan for a week and a half. Today my weight is 13st 1 :what: I've lost 2lb? Could be different times on the scales. Or it could be the week of decorating . I don't know. I'm still waiting for star week to arrive .im weighing at home every Monday morning now . Wish me luck . Just need to stay focused

Back