My restart strategy and a thankyou

So I have been a lurker on the boards for a while but not much of a poster and not much of dieter either lol. So I have started today and I am approaching things a bit differently after learning from my previous failures. Here is my plan

2 shakes and one biggest loser bar a day. That particular brand of bar for the fibre content. It still works out at 600 kcals for the day so the bar is a straight swap calorie wise.

I am eating the bar for something to chew and to make it more portable also as they are so big and chewy after being in the fridge it is easier to drink more water before during and after whereas I struggle to drink only liquids all day.

I am hoping that a change in approach and modifying to suit will rid me of my excuses of why I have failed to stick at the diet.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts because not only are you all inspiring and a cheer up when needed your sharing of your own experiences has helped me find a strategy that should work. So here's to making it through one full week.

thanks fbs and you are definitely an inspiration! I am not sure what you are doing to have such astounding losses but congratulations to you.

Great we're all here .... just join in and post!! Everybody is so helpful and here for anything and most of all supportive. Good luck and take each day at a time xx;)

Good luck, I'm waiting on delivery of my foodpacks and looking forward to starting

BF

Hey 2dn2m

How's the first week going??

Back