MY REWARD

Hi Leanbean
Thank you, you're right I should treat myself just got to think of something now that doesn't involve food, usually treats for me is junk food.xxx:)

Foods no good as a treat as its gone before you know it so here's some suggestions

Expensive bubble bath
Bottle of perfume
Hangbag
Shoes
Bunch of flowers

or a walk in the sunshine with head held high swinging super small hips hehe

They all sound like great ideas. I must drop hints to my husband about some of them. Walking in the sunshine sounds nice I just wish this rain would stop. LOL. Your right though it would be nice to step out in the summer without having to cover up. xx:)

Rain oh no I'm sorry we have glorious sunshine here it didnt occur to me that it wasn't evertwhere.
Drop HUGE hints to hubby and tell him he doesnt have to stop at one eg you can have matching bag and shoes haha

I lost 6lb this week. :D I feel great, I really wanted to eat on wednesday and im now glad I didnt, logging on here wednesday night really helped me. I just need to focus on the week ahead and take one day at a time:)

Well done binger - that's a great loss

It does really help a lot on this forum doesn't it - so many people have lost so much weight and it really does spur you on
Keep going x :):)

Lol leanbean Yep matching bag and shoes sounds nice. Thank you for your support you really helped me the other night when I was feeling like cheating xxx:)

Thanks Mike, yep not long now just got to keep telling myself I can do this. When you get so close to your target its not easy telling yourself that its not over yet I think this is the most important time to have to be careful. xx:)

Thanks caterpillergirl. Your so right ,this site I know helps so many I think we would all be lost without it.:)xxx

Well done. That's a brilliant loss.

I wish I knew how to change my ticker for some reason it wont work I dont know if im doing something wrong :(:confused:

- click on your ticker
-key in your pin
- click on show all data
- click on edit

If you're doing all the above, maybe you are keying your pin in wrong...either upper or lower case or if there are numbers in it check the numbers lock is on.

Alex

Back