My Road To Slim City

I take my share of the blame as Minimins would not let me post or comment on the site for the past few days! I thught you lot had me banned!

Steve

:confused:

And just why exactly would we want to ban our top tottie??? :flirt2:

Michelle...Glad you're feeling better hunni xx

:confused:

And just why exactly would we want to ban our top tottie??? :flirt2:

Dunno - maybe I'm just a little toooo dangerous;) anyway, looks like I'm back in the nick of time to coax, bully and cajole all of us into a successful August. A few of us have had some bad runs of late. Best we reverse that trend tout de suite (that's proper French that is).:p

Edit:

@Shell - I managed to get my head (and @rse) back into gear and lost 7lb this week. I now weigh 10st 8lb - my lowest ever adult weight.

Come on girlie, grab onto the sledge and slide along.

Last edited:
How's the tooth Michelle?

How did weigh in go?

Hi Michelle

Sorry to hear about the abscess love, my little girl just had one too, she's only 5 and looked like she had a gold ball in her cheek. Love her, antibiotics got rid of it though and all ok now.

Hope yours is feeling better too.

How was WI? I have sinned too, for the last 2 weeks!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: 3 weeks ago I had a holiday from class as we were away for the weekend, the following week I had put 2lbs on, v pleased, thought it would be more, did real good up until Thursday, * week approaching so on Fri/sat and Sunday I ate, ate, ate, ate and ate again my body weight in chocolate!! I went to class on Monday having emailed my c who was very supportive, she is lovely, and I STS, I was stunned but I'll take that. Head and arse in gear now. It's 5 weeks on Friday until my little break with the girls so I am focused now. I am sooo going to stick to it til then and have a fab time when I go away. I certainly don't want to go like I am now at 13st 11lbs. I want to be as near to 13st as I possibly can, if not past it, without putting myself under too much pressure though. I tell you, my scales don't have a 12 on them, it's been that long since I've seen it so I will do again soon, I promise myself that.

I wore some trousers to work today too that were new and not fit me before which felt real good and then to come home and my hubby said, your arse looks well tidy in those trousers - awww isn't he romantic eh?!! Nice of him to notice though eh?!

xxx

P.S OMG, how cute is Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Michelle
I am guessing you are extra busy as always ((hugs))

Hope tooth healing okay and you have recovered from your norty day :D

How is Daisy? (and you of course :D)

I read back and found your amazing beef cobbler recipe and shall try it soon. I have to own up to never having eaten beef cobbler before but it sounds yummy :)xxxxx

Rubbish week... Can't say alot more other than I fell off the wagon but I am back on it now definately!

Had a really busy week and in between my daily tasks and duties I wasn't eating properly but I didn't eat as bad as I used too :D Plus I went out for a meal with my hubby as we had a child free night.

I am actually really disappointed with myself for letting things get in teh way of my journey and I don't want any sympathy for this as it is my own fault... I have let myself down but I need to find that positivity again. I am going to complete this journey with my head held high and my boobs not so low :8855:

Thanks for all your support but no more... I need a kick up the a*s and nothing more ;)

On a plus side though I am in all size 16 clothes now and I even wore 2 size 14 dresses this week :D :D

Went to see The Red Arrows last night with my children and my sister. There are 3 photo's I have uploaded including me when I went out for a meal with the hubby, My sister and I plus a pic I took of The Red Arrows :D

Attachments

• Meeeeeeeee.jpg
    Meeeeeeeee.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 37
  • me nicki.jpg
    me nicki.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 41
  • S7300701.jpg
    S7300701.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 33
Right then Mrs..... Kick up the jacksy given. Just bottle that feeling you felt getting into a size 16 and remember that lovely dress you have waiting to fit you :D

You've had your off plan bit not its time to get back on plan

You are looking amazing by the way :D wow wow wow...

Really proud of you. We all fall off the wagon at times sweetie, life just gets in the way, but you've done so so so well and I need you to keep me on track :D xxxxx

Well done 'Shell. I'll not give you any sympathy, but I'll not beat you up about it either.

The best advise I can give is whatever damage built up this week, will come off PLUS MORE next week. - Best way to turn a negative into a positive?

Burning question:

Did abscess make the heart grow fonder?

;):p

Kick attached . . . :gen144::asskick:

Get back to it or you'll get of these from us next week. :massmoon:

Steve - your jokes (?) are getting worse.

Pommette said:
Steve - your jokes (?) are getting worse.

...and alarmingly frequent!!! ;)

Michelle, you do look lovely in your photos xx

I think if we can just get you back on track for a week so you have a good loss, that will fire you're enthusiasm and motivation back up again. There's nothing like the smell of success to make you want more!
So shall we just take it one day at a time, planning ahead as we go?
You know how it works...you've inspired a lot of people on here...even stevie babe, and that's not an easy thing to do lol!
Good luck hun, you'll be fine xx

:asskick::asskick::asskick:

That's the bum kicking sorted!

You look absolutely fab in those photos, just keep thinking about them and how you feel in your size 14/16 clothes ;)

My jokes/puns/witticisms are desdigned to make my mate 'Shell smile. So cut me some slack you bullies:p

Laughter is the best medicine - Ken Dodd told me that. Apparently you have to exercise and frequently use your chuckle-muscle. **

'Tis the best tonic. Makes you live longer and stuff.

** chuckle-muscle is NOT some kind of euphemism Dawnie-pops;)

My jokes/puns/witticisms are desdigned to make my mate 'Shell smile. So cut me some slack you bullies:p

Laughter is the best medicine - Ken Dodd told me that. Apparently you have to exercise and frequently use your chuckle-muscle. **

'Tis the best tonic. Makes you live longer and stuff.

** chuckle-muscle is NOT some kind of euphemism Dawnie-pops;)

The only problem is she's more likely to groan than chuckle :)

Keep trying though :D

Michelle...where are you hunni?

Are u ok? Xx

'Shell is fine and I'm sure i'm giving no secrets away by telling you all she'll be back soon after a bit of a drama.

No doubt all will be revealed soon.

This lady's made of stern stuff and is surrounded by "club awesome"

Steve

Thanks for the update Steve.

Hope you are okay hun. Let us know you are doing okay as soon as you can. Was getting a bit worried about you.

Back