My Road To Slim City

Er - I think stock cubes have to be synned.
You can use Bovril from a jar free but not the cubes.
Correct me if I'm wrong!

*** EDIT ***
Corrected myself. Just checked - Oxo cubes are free on any day!

Yes I used light philly and I use knorr stock pots which are sooo much nicer than the normal stock cubes and alot thicker :D I would definately recommend and they are free on any day.

I hate ironing though. The steam doesn't work if my sneaky peak at the scales is anything to go by. Steam makes you fat :)
With you on that tillymax!
I ironed 6 duvet covers, 6 sheets and 24 pillow cases last week in 32c and I put on 1/2 lb !!!

Hi
Thanks for the good luck for wi :) I am really hoping that my good work this week is going to show on the scales... Watch this sapce

This afternoon I am going to do my first session of Zumba at my friends house via xbox kinect. It should definately be worth a laugh if nothing else ;)

We get our little boxer puppy in about 3 1/2 weeks now and I have just been to see her again and her brother is really poorly bless him! They took him to the vets yesterday and the vert thought that he had fractured his back leg but today he has gone off the front one as well which is on teh same side... I was cuddling him to try and console him a little and when I put him down he actually howled :( He has to be seperated from his mum and his brothers and sisters because they may cause more damage to him. Poor thing looks like he may have neuroligical problems and has to go back to the vets this afternoon... It is so hearbreaking :(

On a positive note out little puppy Daisy is a little ball of mischief and decided to bite the bottom of my trousers and ripped them! She is the most noisey one of all the pups and will fit right into this house with the boys :)

Hope you are all having a great day and I will be back on after weigh in tonight and will catch up with everyones diaries then x

WOW Zumba is hard!!!

We did just over an hr and I am sweating like a butchers dog ;) My friend asked me to set up the kinect and get the zumba ready so I did and it wasn't until after the hour we realised that I hadn't chosen the beginner mode but instead I accidently chose the advance mode ooppss :479:

It said that I burnt 658 calories... Now if that is true it is really impressive but I am not suprised as it is hard work but worth it as I feel great now. Unfortunately I can't have a shower yet as out water has been turned off today from 10-4 as they are replacing the pipes! Oh what joy. Lets hope I get time for a shower before weigh in tonight :0bathtime:

Oooohhh not long now eh?!

You so deserve a real good loss on your first week and I'm keeping everything crossed for you my love :fingerscrossed: If it's not as what you hoped, don't despair you're doing super duper so will have a great loss next week too.

Keep us posted, sending you good luck vibes :vibes:
xxxxxxxxx

***Please be warned this thread my contain strong language***

Holy fu**ing sh*t!!

I went to weigh in and I am still in shock as I type this because I lost

11 1/2 lb :talk017:

I can't believe it! I am over the moon :D

I am so motivated it is unbelievable and my consultant said she has never seen a loss like that in one week. Everyone got up and cheered for me when the consultant said how much I had lost and they all wanted to know what I had eaten etc

I am on cloud bloody 9 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Bloood* hell, did you chop off a leg?

No, seriously, absolutely, so well done to you xxxxx

OMG That's fab :D

I'm gonna copy everything you ate :)

Thats exactly what was going through my mind.:D

I even started reading from the beginning again and had a tear in my eyes at your determination Michelle. I am that chuffed for you!

OMG thats bleddy amazing :D well done you. If anyone deserves it you do . So so so happy for you mate. Thats really fab I am like :eek:I haven't lost that in 9 weeks ! xxxx

I can't believe it and keep thinking the scales must be wrong... I achieved my first 2 targets which were

Lose 1/2 a stone
Get down into the 14's

I can't believe it!

OMG That's fab :D

I'm gonna copy everything you ate :)

I just drank so much water and ate fruit everytime I was tempted to munch. I know I have said it loads but I am in complete shock :eek:

Michelle,

You shouldn't be surprised...you deserve every blooming pound of that loss!

Your head is really in the right place, you're fully motivated...there's no stopping you hunni!

It's a pleasure to read your diary xxx

Yes I used light philly and I use knorr stock pots which are sooo much nicer than the normal stock cubes and alot thicker :D I would definately recommend and they are free on any day.

I used to only use Kallo Just boullion stock cubes, but switched to the Knorr stock pots recently, as I was finding it really difficult to get the Kallo cubes, and have to agree they are lovely, maybe that cheeky smile of Marco Pierre-White helps;)

And as for philly light being an HEXA, don't get me started, I have so many uses for it:D

Whoop - de - whoop - de - whoop
Bl**dy amazing and blumin' fantastic.

Seen some men lose that amount but never ever seen a woman lose that much before. I agree with Dawn - you totally deserve it!

Don't forget to update all you stats and your sig - be proud and show them off

Back