My Road To Slim City

Oh I would be lost without my washing machine!! It always seems to be the way doesn't it? Just as you save a few pennies something comes along and takes the lot so you are back at square one again :(

I might just throw them anyway because I always wanted to know what it would be like to be a rockstar ;)

Jackie how can you ring when you lost my number? hahahaha but I have to say if I am not on later it will be because I am in a REALLY bad mood but hopefuly it will all be good! It should be after the week I have had

Ooh good luck sweetie for tonight xx

Really really hope you get the good loss you deserve :cross:

Where are you Michelle? All ok I hope. I've logged on especially to read your diary tonight! Hope you got the result you wanted and soooooo deserved honey.

Let us know xxxxxx

Well here I am and I have a smiley face :D <<< see!

I lost 2lb this week and am only 1lb away from my 1 stone award! Not bad going for only being on sw for 3 weeks yayyyyyy!

I am really, really pleased with that 2lb loss and I am pleased to report my scales were WRONG! No more scale hopping for me :)

Yay, I have logged in tonight just to check in on you. You had me sweating there a bit and the clock got nearer 10!!! Well done my love, that stone will be yours next week

xxxx

Well here I am and I have a smiley face :D <<< see!

I lost 2lb this week and am only 1lb away from my 1 stone award! Not bad going for only being on sw for 3 weeks yayyyyyy!

I am really, really pleased with that 2lb loss and I am pleased to report my scales were WRONG! No more scale hopping for me :)

Well done on the loss 'Shell. another two pound of the target. Last week was a bit o a blip and forgettable. Even the first week is forgettable as it is an unusually high loss.

Now you have to maintain the mundane, hold the humdum and behold the boring. It's a bit like a grand prix is slimming world. Exiting Great start, big finale and a load of humdrum in the middle as you go through the motions.

Typically some German will probably losr more weight than us;)

So that's two off the total then....NEXT!

Well done you for you lunch out. That's superb planning ahead! Also, don't be disheartened by your gain on your own scales. Just ask Gail, serial weigher extraordinaire, how much you cam fluctuate from one time of the day to the next, let alone day to day! Stay positive. You are doing so well! Xx

Lil Sausage is absolutely correct. I am Mrs serial weigher extraordinaire and my weight fluctuates a lot. However it works for me because I've given up panicking when it does something strange and I feel reassured because I don't get any surprises on WI day. If you can do that, then weigh away, if not - don't !

1 pk velvet crunch 4 1/2 syns

I got worried when I saw this so I looked it up. Velvet crunch are only 4 syns per packet :)

I laughed (in a sympathetic way !) when I read about your cleaning and then the cleaner turning up - poor you !

WELL DONE on your 2 lb. That's really great. Keep up the good work :D

Gail x

Phew!

It's ok everyone...we can all go to bed now...panic over! ;)

Did u hear the huge sigh of relief Michelle as we all read your post! Lol!

I'm really pleased for you sweet...that should be a welcome boost to your confidence as I'm sure it took a bit of a knock last week :( Goodness knows what happened...Mind you, on the biggest loser they always moan about the dreaded week two...the contestants often have a great loss the first week and then have an awful second week. And its normally blamed on the body going in to panic mode after a wk if dieting and exercise and storing everything it can from its food consumption...Anyways, it doesn't matter now, forget it! You nailed it tonight hunni xx

And as our illustrious stud muffin Steve says...time to start work on to the next week xx

Well done Michelle.

As a fellow serial weigher I too can advise that it will do nothing but dry you into being a mentalist. Keep them hidden

Zxx

WHOOP. . .WHOOP. . . WHOOP
Well and truly back on track. Well done hun.

What a FANTASTIC day!!

It started with the usual groundhog day feeling ie doing the childrens breakfast, getting them off to school and then going to the office that I have been decorating all week to do some more painting and then my day got better...

My husband had the afternoon off and we went to our youngest son's sports day in the gorgeous sunshine :D There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was fantastic... My son did two novelty races and then came the big race that he had been dreading and even tried to tell me he was sick this morning when he woke up because he desperately didn't want to take part in sports day. He had to do a 2 lap race so twice around the cricket field/school sports field! He started off quite badly and was in the back 5 and I could see the pain in his face and that is when I had to put my sunglasses on so he couldn't see me crying. He did the first lap and got half way around the 2nd when I let out the biggest shout I ever have and shouted "COME ON KYLE YOU CAN DO IT!" and he heard me and he ran so fast I thought he was going to fall over...

He over took about 10 children to be placed 15th out of 62 children :D Aww I cried my eyes out as I was so proud. Out of all 3 of my boys he is the one that doesn't like sport although the other two thrive on it! My eldest son wants to be a pe teacher and my middle son is in teh county cricket team, plays football and rugby plus he is fantastic at athletics! My youngest on the other hand HATES sport and the fact he did so well I was so proud.

He saw me crying and when he came to meet me after the sports day he said to me

"Mum why were you crying? Was it because I wasn't first?"

I replied with

"I don't care whether you were first or last, the fact that you completed it and did your very best made me very proud! :D )

He hugged me and said "I love you Mum and I am glad I make you proud because I am proud of you!" guess what? I cried again...

Then to top it all when leaving the school a woman I used to work with was walking behind us and as she walked past she looked over her shoulder at me and I said Hello. To which her reply was

"Oh My G*d it is you Michelle, I saw your husband and wondered who he was with because I didn't think it was you! You have lost so much weight haven't you? You can tell in your face and especially on your backside!"

I said "Aww thank you. Yes I have lost 2 1/2 stone in total and if I had known you liked looking at my backside I would of flashed you ;) )

It felt great because I haven't seen her in over a year and that was before my ww diet or my sw journey... Big smiles on my face today :D

Wow I went on a bit in this post... Well done if you got to the end and read it all. I think you deserve a reward for reading it all hmmm now what can that be? Ohh I know I will flash you all my backside
:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon:

Can you tell I have lost weight on it? ;)

Last edited:
Back