My Road To Slim City

Get well soon Michelle and hurry back cos I'm missing you :)

Hope you feel better soon Michelle xxx

Good Evening All

I am sorry I haven't been around over the past few days. I have been feeling rough with the flu complete with hot and cold shivers, headache and sore throat :( I am still not 100% but thankfully the headache has gone now so I can face looking at the computer!

Saturday was a good day and I was on plan totally... I wanted to have a pj day as the weather was horrible and then at about 4 o'clock out came the sunshine and that is when I decided to get off my backside and get out with the children. We went for a 5 mile walk in the woods and then when walking home we stopped in the rugby field and played on the swings (Yes even I went on the swings and I went around the rugby field on my sons scooter!) it was all great fun and completely kna*kering! I was on plan 100% and have 6 syns all day (1 bag of chipsticks and 2 sugar free Jellies)

Sunday I started to feel rough but stayed on plan 100% I ate all free foods and a's and b's for my meals and ate 8 syns (2 pks of Velvet Crunch)

Monday hmmmm now this was my worst day! I felt like rubbish and I wasn't hungry for big meals at all and I couldn't face them. For breakfast I had 2 alpen light bars, super noodles for dinner, mug shot for tea and my syns is where I messed up BIG time! Are you ready for this list?

* 3 bags of chipsticks (15 syns)
* 2 x Kit Kats (10 syns)
* 1 x skinny cow ice lolly (4.5 syns)

= 29.5 syns

I knew I was going over my syns but for yesterday only I didn't give a hoot about sw or loosing weight... I wanted to eat whatever I fancied and I did but today is another day and I am starting again.

I still don't feel brilliant in myself but I do feel positive about my journey and I am making up for all of the syns from yesterday... So today I have had 1 syn (which was some anchor light on my strawberries!) I plan on having low syns tomorrow as well so I can make up for my sins (syns ;) ) especially before wi tomorrow evening although I am not too confident about it as star week is on its way plus the extra syns yesterday so we shall see. One thing I know for sure is even if it is not great it will not put me off track as I am positive and I will put it down to a bad few days :D

How has everyone been doing?

Thank you all for your wishes and a big thank you to Jackie for the phonecall which was really nice thank you x x

Oh Michelle, never feel bad about how you indulge when you are feeling poorly, it is the bodies mechanism to look after itself, and if it isn't, that's what I tell myself;)

Hope you will be fit and well soon x

Thank you :D

Did take a few pics whilst on the swings etc with the boys on sat and unfortunately most of them were out of focus but I did manage to save a few...

So Here they are :D

Attachments

• S7300223.jpg
    S7300223.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 31
  • S7300241.jpg
    S7300241.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 31
That is really weird that you two out of everyone on this site should say that because I heard different... An unidentified source told me that at the weekends you two are both swingers :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hehehehe well 6 months ago my ass wouldn't fit in those same swings so I was really chuffed that I could this time :D

That is really weird that you two out of everyone on this site should say that because I heard different... An unidentified source told me that at the weekends you two are both swingers :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hehehehe well 6 months ago my ass wouldn't fit in those same swings so I was really chuffed that I could this time :D

:p:p:p our secret is out Tilly :8855: :8855:

Good morning all,

I am still feeling rough and my cough is being really persistent so I am not sure I am going to stay to meeting tonight but I am going to weigh in as I need to keep on track. I have already prepared myself that it won't be a good week as for the last few days I haven't been having my 1/3 of a plate of super free foods plus on one day my syns went over BIG time! That is why I know I need to go tonight because even if it is a gain it means I can start a fresh afterwards and concentrate on getting back on track this week.

Sorry I haven't got around to everyones diaries but as soon as I am feeling better and not sorry for myself I will catch up with you all

Michelle x x

Hey Michelle, really hope weigh in goes well for you sweetie. Let me know. Sorry to hear you still feel poorly there are a lot of bugs around. I am still ill and poor Charlie is so not herself at the moment. I've just had a right go at her teacher who made the big mistake of talking down to me and trying to tell me she knew my daughter best... wrong thing to say to a mum and I'm pretty fuming. Anyhow wont rant on on your dairy hun, have a ((hug)) and hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see piccies of pupster on Friday :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Michelle

Glad you're feeling a little better. I don't think 1 blow out will spoil your week as you've been soooo good the rest of the time :angel09:
My last day tomorrow at stinky job, can't wait. Feel rubbish today though, fell out with hubby last night cos he was being a k**b basically and I'm still not talking to him. He needs to apologise big time and until he does I won't be talking to him! Why are men such arses sometimes?

Have a lovely day xxx

Morning Michelle

Glad you're feeling a little better. I don't think 1 blow out will spoil your week as you've been soooo good the rest of the time :angel09:
My last day tomorrow at stinky job, can't wait. Feel rubbish today though, fell out with hubby last night cos he was being a k**b basically and I'm still not talking to him. He needs to apologise big time and until he does I won't be talking to him! Why are men such arses sometimes?

Have a lovely day xxx

Fingers crossed it won't affect me but I am not building my hopes up for a loss tonight as star week due as well plus I have not been on form but I am fine with it and I will just draw a line under it and start a fresh which I have already done today :D

Ohhh last day in the job from hell :D I am sure the oh will apologise when he gets the silent treatment for a while ;)

Jackie thanks for another great call and I really hope you start to feel better soon x x x

Ohhhh I just got really good news :D We get our puppy tomorrow and we weren't expecting to get her until Friday! I can't wait oh and expect lots of pics of her as she is gorgeous :D:D:D

Back