My Road To Slim City

Aww I'm so jealous you're getting your puppy tomorrow...we have blooming AGES to wait...:(

Good luck for tonite hun xx

OMG that little puppy in your other pic is now a massive puppy :eek:

Good luck for tonight. I'm sure you'll be fine but if you do have a gain you'll lose it in no time running around after that puppy :)

I want your puppy and Dawns puppy - does that make me greedy cos I've already got three dogs.

I'm sure you'll be fine at WI - 1 day's indiscretion shouldn't blow it that badly. I agree with Ginlin about our bodies - they know what we need when we are not quite right. Look at me, I scoffed 8 biscuits last week in one go just because I'd had no proper sleep for 3 days - and I never eat biscuits at all, even before SW!

Woo Hoo I lost 1lb :D:D:D:D

That equals 1 stone in 4 weeks :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

I also won the raffle at group so good night all round!!

Good news Michelle, well done you!
That's just brilliant...a stone down already!
And you won the raffle!
And you get your puppy tomorrow!

Isn't it nice when nice things happen to nice people :)

Good Evening Everyone

It has been a very eventful day today. We got our new puppy and she is gorgeous! She is very content and is sleeping here on my feet at the minute :D

Todays food has been;

Breakfast; 250ml ss milk, 2 x weetabix

Dinner; Mug Shot, fruit salad

Tea; 3 x homemade pork and mustard sausages with spring onion mash and carrot and swede... (1/2 syn for sausages)

Syns; Velvet Crunch 4 syns, 1/2 syn sausages, 1 x bag chipsticks (5)

= 9 1/2 syns

Yet again I really want to apologise that I have been really slack with visting all of your diaries! I have been rubbish lately and I promise that I will get around to them in the next couple of days :D

Yay puppy power :D:D bless her

Definately want that sausage recipe. were they yummy?

xxxxx

Yes they were gorgeous. When the dog wakes up and I can get up I will look the exact details of sausages up but basically they lean minced pork, sping onions, garlic, mustard and one egg to combine all together! Delicious!!!

Have some photo's of Daisy but haven't put on computer yet but don't worry there will be loads when I do :D

Yet again I really want to apologise that I have been really slack with visting all of your diaries! I have been rubbish lately and I promise that I will get around to them in the next couple of days :D

I should think you are sorry. What sort of a friend are you :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Are the kids thrilled with the puppy?

Homemade sausages :eek: How do you do that then pretty please :D

Oh I'm so glad the guilt thing has FINALLY kicked in :rolleyes: ...fancy ABANDONING us like that :cry:

We NEED you Michelle!!! :sign0009:

Well fancy that... all of you turning the guilt trip on me when I have been feeling so unwell boo hoo hoo ;)

Oh here is a quick photo of Daisy and one of me with my new 1stone certificate :D

Attachments

• Daisy.jpg
    Daisy.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 31
  • 1st 20.07.11.jpg
    1st 20.07.11.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 23
Aww...

Look at that...

That puppys getting bigger as you're shrinking away to nothing lol! Xx

Back