My Road To Slim City

That's a great result considering the bad few weeks that you've had.

Any more news from the hospital on more tests or diagnosis yet?

That's a great result considering the bad few weeks that you've had.

Any more news from the hospital on more tests or diagnosis yet?[/QUOTE

Did you see my post the other day about it?
I went to the hospital on Monday and they ruled out rheumatoid and lupus but still don't really know what it is or should I say they are not sure which arthritis it is although it is definately a inflamatory arthritis! They have also been making me overdose every day as I didn't realise they gave me two ibuprofen based drugs and instead of having 1000mg a day which is what I was supposed to have, I have been having 2500 a day! Oooopppss! No wonder I felt so bad :jelous:

How are you? x

Evening Michelle - yes did see your post earlier but I somehow had it in my brain that you were still waiting for some further results. Put it down to old age.
Sh*tty news that they mucked up your meds - but that really doesn't surprise me in the slightest I'm sorry to say!

I'm well thanks - had a stinking cold followed by a yukky virus but now over that. I'm currently "stuck" hovering at around 12 st but just don't seem to be able to duck under it and get to target. The cold weather isn't helping either as I keep having green days so I can have carbs to keep warm and my body just doesn't like carbs. Hey ho, I'll get there eventually.

Look after yourself chica.

Hey Michelle! How's things?

Hope you're ok hun xxx

Where are you hiding chica?

Hi all - some excellent news on the "Shell" front - (oh alright then, Michelle).

Have just spoken briefly with a very busy Michelle. She is busy, busy, busy with her business and actually working this evening and doing very well thank you very much!

I will not repeat her takings for tonight as the taxman may be lurking;)

Michelle is up and around a bit more and still awaiting test results, but doing well and despite it all holding up well with the weightloss.

I've been told it is ok to let you all know the loss is currently at 41lb - or just another 1lb for the 3st sticky:cool:

Now that I've kicked her sorry butt...em, sorry, now that I've coaxed her into making an appearance, I'm sure my ramblings will be filled in with all the girly details that you all crave as soon as possible;)

So come on 'Shell, your audience awaits....

Steve
(Manager, agent and Mr 10%)

Hey brilliant news!

Thanks Steve!

Well done Michelle! Lovely to hear you're feeling a little better...hope u get to the bottom of it all very soon xxx

And big congrats on the business too...but don't u go overdoing it!

Ok?

Or we'll send the heavys round...

Failing that (if we've all turned into skinnyminis!) we'll send Lightweight Steve (soon to be Century Steve!) in to sort u out!

And pop in to see us any time hunni...I know I speak to EVERYONE when I say this place isn't the same without you!

You don't need to be dieting to chat you know xxx

Lots of love to ya hunni xxx

And thanks for the update Steve x

Hear Hear Dawn - good to know that the business is steaming ahead, you are still losing weight and things are getting a bit better on the health front.

Give us a post when you can and let us know the whole saga. We miss you!

Maximus said:
*I'm feeling the love* :p

For goodness sake Steve...

You're on the wrong site AGAIN!!! ;)

Hope you're doing ok Michelle,

lots of love xxx

Wallpaper-New-Year-Greetings-2012.jpg

images

Hope that you are feeling better and a have a good 2012

I am back and back on the wagon. My head is in the right place FINALLY! I find it so easy to hide behind this bubbly personality and fool everyone in to thinking I am fine but I haven't been over the past few months.

My ill health got to me alot and I ended up falling off my journey to slim city and I sabotaged myself over Christmas and the whole of January. In total I put on 12lb and every week at wi I would laugh it off as if it was a game and I was just there for a good night out.

Last week I sat down and watched my wedding dvd and culdn't believe the size of myself. My son looked at me across the room and said

"Mum you had lots of double chins then didn't you! You look so much better and you are more like the other Mum's at the school now!"

I had to walk out of the room and I locked myself in the bathroom for what seemed like an hr and I sobbed and sobbed. That has encouraged me more than anything ever could to now get off my lazy arse and do something about it!

I weighed in last Wednesday evening after not going for a few weeks and I had put on 5 1/2lb... (that is included in the 12lb put on) and I said there and then at the meeting that my goal for this week is 4lb. My week has been none stop cooking, cleaning, decorating, walking the dog for miles and most importantly FOCUSED!!!

I don't actually know who I am writing this to because I wouldn't be in the least bit suprised if you are all pi**ed right off with me because I have been a crap friend who comes and goes constantly and you may of all unsubscribed from me and I can honestly say I wouldn't blame you one little bit.

I am more focused than I ever have been and my sons are my motivation x x

:bighug: in haste as having my hair done in a few mins but I haven't unsubscribed to you and i'm sure nobody else has :D

Its good to have you back :D

and talking of bad friends, I should have called you but as ever life got in the way :(

Anyway my definition of a friend is someone who is always there no matter what and no matter how long its been ;) so to me huni you are a lovely lovely friend :bighug:

You can do this Michelle 2012 is the year :D

catcha later huni and i'll message you my number later but need to get sorted before hairdresser gets here xxxxxxxxxxx

It's good to have you back on here, and that is a very honest and touching post Michelle xxxxx

And I haven't unsubscribed, because I don't even now how to subscribe, let alone unsubscribe!:eek:

Back