My Road To Slim City

Michelle - of course we're still here. Just waiting for you chica. :D

As Jackie said - 2012 is going to be your year, you can so do this hun!
Just go back to the place you were in a few months ago and watch the lbs go!!

How are you now? The last I heard you were still having problems walking.

:bighug: in haste as having my hair done in a few mins but I haven't unsubscribed to you and i'm sure nobody else has :D

Its good to have you back :D

and talking of bad friends, I should have called you but as ever life got in the way :(

Anyway my definition of a friend is someone who is always there no matter what and no matter how long its been ;) so to me huni you are a lovely lovely friend :bighug:

You can do this Michelle 2012 is the year :D

catcha later huni and i'll message you my number later but need to get sorted before hairdresser gets here xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie,

thank you hun. I feel like this year is my year and I am in the zone completely now! I am actually looking forward to group this week as I am feeling good and I am really hoping for positive results on the scales :)

Ohhhhh what did you have done to your hair?

Looking forward to catching up on the phone x x x

It's good to have you back on here, and that is a very honest and touching post Michelle xxxxx

And I haven't unsubscribed, because I don't even now how to subscribe, let alone unsubscribe!:eek:

Hi Lynne,

If I can't be honest on here or with myself that what is the point? I feel ready and able to move on with my journey now and although I can't promise to be on here everyday I will definately be on here ALOT more than I have been. I find it amazing that you have all commented today and thank you x x

Michelle - of course we're still here. Just waiting for you chica. :D

As Jackie said - 2012 is going to be your year, you can so do this hun!
Just go back to the place you were in a few months ago and watch the lbs go!!

How are you now? The last I heard you were still having problems walking.

Hi Pommette,

How are you?

I still get good and bad days with my legs and arms especially in this cold weather but I am so much better than I was when it first hit me. I used it as an excuse to eat anything I wanted but I have finally woken up out of my stupidity and I am in this for the long haul.

x x

Evening chica - glad that you are feeling better. What was the final diagnosis? Was it some sort of rheumatoid arthritis?

I am well thanks. I got to my interim target in November, gained some back and got there again the week before Xmas. Only to put 5½ lbs on during a 4 day break in an all-inclusive hotel.

Have now lowered my target by just 3 lbs. Being an old fogey I discovered I'd shrunk in height, and I want to achieve the same BMI. :D

So I've got rid of the gain plus another few pounds so I'm now just ¾ lb from final target. Scarey!!!! :eek:

I'll probably put some on this week as I'm coming to the UK to meet up with SkinnyDawn and Maximus (& a few others) and no doubt I'll eat too much!

It's really lovely to have you back so keep posting chica - doesn't matter if it's not every day!

PS is your sig up to date?

Last edited:
And how is the Nappy Cake business going?

Pommette that is fantastic! 3/4 lb away from target is amazing and I bet you are so proud of yourself and so you should be :D:D:D:D:D

Wow you're all meeting up! That is fantastic and I look forward to hearing all about it. Lots and lots of pics please oh but make sure Steve doesn't hog the limelight and strip off for the pics :8855:

Tha nappy cake business is going REALLY well and alot better than I vere expected. I now make adults and older childrens pamper cakes as well as lots of other handmade gifts. I have been busy making orders all day and I am just glad to sit down now.

Tilly I wondered when you would turn up and add your two pence worth ;)

Hows you? How has your plan been going?

Today has been another good day and I have avoided more temptation than ever before! I am doing a craft fayre on Friday all day and I have been making my nappy cakes as well as extra gifts for Valentines day to sell on Friday. They were so tempting but I can genuinely say I didn't touch any at all. Take a look at the pic and you will see why I was so bloomin tempted!

I am really hoping for a good loss this week as I have done EVERYTHING through the rule book included my 1/3 of a plate superfree food, 10 syns a day, 3 litres of water plus exercising! SO fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow night.

Hope you have all had a good day x

Attachments

• sweet boquest open.jpg
    sweet boquest open.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 42
I'm sure Steve will TRY to hog the limelight but there's enough of us to sit on him and bash him if necessary! :8855:

That Valentines Bouquet looks brill chica. Good luck at the fayre and lets hope they all sell! Some lucky ladies around if they do!

Well done on avoiding the temptation!

Me hog the limelight? - tut tut!

I thought you'd emigrated or lost your thumbs as you never replied to texts;) - never had you down as the shy type, Shell:p

Good idea about stripping off though....:cool:

Hmmm...

Hate to say it.....

And it really sticks in my throat.....

But Steve's right! :eek:

Michelle...where have you gone ???

Come back chica. :cry:

I am here and still on the wagon!
I promised I won't go off again and that I won't be able to post everyday but I am still here guys :D

This week has been extra manic and what with trying to stay on track, run my business and plan a chairty auction it has been manic. We have had the auction now and it was held on Friday evening and we raised over £1100 for a little 7 year old boy who has a brain tumour. I feel so pleased that we have managed to raise that much and that was definately my good deed of the month :D

I did stumble once on Friday night when we were out and I had a... wait for it... 1 full fat coke because someone bought it for me and forgot to ask for diet lol I am sure I have had much worse in the past.

Over the last 2 weeks I have lost 3 1/2 lb so I am going in the right direction again! Bring on target x

Good to have you back Michelle x

And even better to see you're still on plan...despite the unintentional sabotage lol! xx

I put on 1/2 this week but it is the wrong time of the month so I am sure that will be gone again by Wed and my next wi.

This week we have been really busy with the children and half term! My plan has been to keep the boys busy and out of trouble and somehow mix all of that in with a bit of exercise and fitness for me as well.
I sat down with the boys last Sunday and got out a map of Cornwall and told them all that we were going to do the A to Z of Cornwall this week. They then had to find different place names in Cornwall that we could visit throughout the week... So far we have been ALL over and visited from Lands End up to Boscastle. My favourite so far has been Boscastle... We saw a group of seals swimming in the sea literally feet in front of us. We have walked for miles and miles and miles this week and have had a fantastic time.

I am making mushy pea curry today after I tried it at our wi taster session on wed. I never really fancied the idea of it before as I HATE mushy peas but it really does taste lovely!

How are you all? x x

Hi Michelle x

Nice to see you xx

Half a pound isn't really worth worrying about is it? I mean it's almost a sts which is fine!

Thats a lovely idea to take the children out and about and to let them choose where they're going x

I'm doing ok atm...couple of pounds to lose for my 3rd target now lol! If there was ever anyone who didn't want to try maintenance, it would be me lol! Suppose I'll have to think about it soon x

Enjoy your weekend xxx

Hiya chica - lovely that you've had a week out and about with the boys. My MIL and SIL both live in Cornwall so we visit twice a year.
I love some of the remote places although I have to say I could not live there.

STS? Pah - its only a large pooh that hasn't emerged. And that's highly likely with a * week.

me? I'm still trying to get to new target. Bobbling around at 1 lb over but I am determined to get there in the next couple of week. Driving hubby nutty about it!

Hi Dawn, you must be nearly at your target weight by now! How much have you lost in total? I know from the recent pics I have seen compared with your pics to start with there is a massive change!

Pomette, where in Cornwall do they live? When you are next over this way you will have to let me know and hopefully we could arrange to meet up for a coffee (not that I drink it!) but I could do a diet coke ;)

Absolutely loved the mushy pea curry I made last night although my stomach didn't like it too much... Needless to say after Pomette's last comment I don't think there will be any danger of me being bunged up by wi this week lol
I am having a slimming world dinner party next week and I have invited around 8 of my friends from group to come around and they are each bringing around some nibbles and some are bringing desserts... Should be great fun and nearly syn free :D

Morning Michelle x

That's a lovely idea to have a sw party! I bet you have a really good night!

I need to lose a pound for my 6st but it doesn't look like its going to happen this week. I'm hoping to get down to 9.7 as my next and probable final target...so that's 2 more to go x

Have a fab day hunni and lovely to see you here xxx

Back