My secret box!

I think i'm going to start a shopping spree jar and hoard away the money for when i need smaller clothes! :)

Just testing if my new ticker works!

My partner got a xmas hamper for xmas, it had so many nice things in it :p I said we need to hide it for when i have lost all my weight, but since then my partner has eaten the lot!! So no treat box!! I did think about it, as i got a lot of chocs for xmas, but decided i dont want the temptation so i gave them away :) I did however write a list of all the things i want to eat when i lose my weight (junk food etc!!) But now, i'am actually craving healthy food!! So hopefully by the time i do lose my weight, craving crap food will be a thing of the past :)

Hope everyone else starts feeling the same :D

I definitely couldn't trust myself with a treat box in the house! I'd have to hide it in a block of ice and put it in the deep freeze! Like others I am putting together a list of treats for each milestone (non food!) eg: buying some new shoes for work, having a facial or pedicure...then some sexy highlights when I reach my goal!!!

I reckon I will be saving money too, £35 or so is much less than what I was spending on junk food and booze...:ashamed0005:

A block of ice wouldn't stop me either! I'd gnaw through it. Clearly I have "issues"! Do I win the prize for least willpower?!

Hi

All of the above - but also I would find a space for

Jose Morinho

Ok I know it's a little wierd but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :)

Like Deb G, I am craving nice healthy food at present. A rocket green salad with balsamic vinegar, cashews and pestacios, nice grilled bit of chicken, or even salmon (I would never have eaten fish before!!!). Gosh, my mouth is watering at the thought of all of them!!
Not what I would have chosen six or seven months ago!
I bought a terimundi jar when I started this diet and I have yet to break it but that was going to be my wardrobe replenishing fund and it is pretty heavy now!! I am really going to enjoy breaking it open!
I specifically made sure everyone at crimbo time knew not to buy either myself or DH chocs as they wouldn't be eaten and would be wasted.
I do have a drawer in my fridge which has lots of choccy type goodies in it but I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I haven't had chocolate since June last year and you know what? I don't miss it one bit!

I could not trust myself with any "treats" in the house, for those who have I admire your willpower. Am looking forward to a spending spree in New York that I have promised myself when I finish. So I guess my treat would be a suitcase full of lovely clothes! Mr D Beckham is welcome at mine anytime, I defo have no will power to save him for treat! LOL

Back