ProPoints My September Goals

Xcharlibobx said:
It's been a real struggle these past few days - but I'm hoping the break next week will help reset my batteries & I'll be on top form when I get back! I'm so over my points it's mad, but I'm still counting everything!

I'm going to try to be good on hols... I know I can be hehe :) Lots of side salads will be in order :D

Charli XxX

Yea sometimes a break is needed,it will be good for you and as you say be on top form when you get back,where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea sometimes a break is needed,it will be good for you and as you say be on top form when you get back,where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?

We're off to South Wales - on a bit of a mini tour. Need a re-set & relax!! And a little spa treat in the middle haha :)

Charli XxX

This week is a total write off! (again!) And then I'm on hols... September hasn't started well haha! I'll assess the damage when I weigh on Fri & then start fresh once I return to normal :) Still, as long as I don't gain *toooo* much I'm happy :D

Charli XxX

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea you just need the break to help you start again :0) hope all ok for wi Friday,am sure you will have a great time away :0)

I'm expecting the worst but I know that a fresh start awaits & I'm excited :) I want a stone off by mid-Nov for a wedding - hoping a fixed goal date will help! I'll try anything :D

Charli XxX

Am sure a fixed date will help,it will motivate you :0) I expect a gain this week,I know I wasn't hopeful last week but I feel bigger this week if you get me!

bulldogdaisy said:
Am sure a fixed date will help,it will motivate you :0) I expect a gain this week,I know I wasn't hopeful last week but I feel bigger this week if you get me!

I know that feeling :) I'm sure you'll be fine - I often find the worse I feel the better I do! So fingers crossed for you :D

Charli XxX

Well I went on hols & ate my body weight in naughtiness & loved it!! And lots of lovely wine ;) I've only gained 2lb... Which I'm very pleased with!! Was expecting lots more! So now I'm back to it... No more naughtiness & back to the exercise from Monday. I want to see 13st something on those scales before the end of the month!!!

Charli XxX

Well this week has finally been on track, despite it being a horrid personal week. I've been cooking properly & doing exercise when I can. Hoping the scales smile on Friday! I feel good, so 1/2lb would be amazing after last weeks gain!!

Charli XxX

Back