My shocking admission

melarnz

Silver Member
I went to WI tonight, after having a week off last week. I knew I had been a bit naughty, but didn't realise the extent of my badness. I have put on 7lb!! I weigh more now than I did when I started!!

It's shameful...to be honest, I did wear jeans where I don't usually, and I am due on, but it is still disgraceful.

I am going to be 100% now. I am going on holiday on Monday to the isle of Wight on a caravaning holiday. I intend to stay straight, but might need your help!!

I am planning on going straight to the supermarket and filling up the fridge with healthy stuff and I will try and find a group so I can weigh in too.

So, here is to a new beginning!!

Time of the month probably contributed a bit Mel, plus your body could still be settling down after LL. I've noticed that when people have done VLCDs they seem to have very big fluctuations in weight, up and down, for a while afterward.

Enjoy your holiday. :)

Hi, where on the Isle of Wight are you going to. We are going to Whitecliffe Bay 3 weeks on Saturday for 3 whole weeks. Can't wait, even though I have been going for over 40 years and my youngest son was born there whilst on holiday. Its a great place and I hope the weather is kind for you. Over the years we have always found the weather to be better there. My husband used to take me and the kids and leave us there in a caravan for 3 months, then when they started school, just the school holidays. Anyway have a great time.

it can be difficult to see those numbers, i understand. You should be proud for facing up to it though.

I gained 6.5lbs last christmas, at first i was mortified. I got them off, and six weeks later when i'd just got below the weight i was before the gain, i gained 5.5 on my birthday week. Its all about getting back on it.

No matter how much you gain, that is never ever the worst thing that could happen. Its how you deal with it. youv got the right attitude, your gunna be fine.. i just know it.

Sending you massive hugs and wishing you a lovley holiday. You can do this. x

It's about not letting a pebble slip into a landside. It's understandable that you're dissapointed, but jeans, * week and all that jazz can contribute to a blip. Stck with it and hope you have a big loss next week.

Q

Hey all.

Don't worry about it - it'll come back off before you know it!!

Funny you should talk about the Isle of Wight - I grew up there and going to visit my Dad on Friday for the weekend.
I used to work in Whitecliff Bay - I loved it! Although I think that was when the weight started creaping on... pinching sausages and hash browns from the kitchen when they were preparing breakfast!!

Back