MY SINCERE THANKS

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
I just want to say thanks to you guys for making my journey so bearable; both on TFR and Refeed........I dont know what I would have done without you all.

I have made some very good friends, which has made the LT journey so worthwhile, as well as losing the weight and loving myself for the first time in many years.

I wish I could just show my gratitude more to you, because I really do value all that you have done in respect to support, kindness, help, advice and just good old friendship.....

SO, THANKS A MILLION...just needed to say that......

I will get on tomorrow and reply to you and see how you are all getting on..

Night night, going to bed now :)

Take care
LUV
x

Iris, the pleasure is all ours. Its been great to share part of your journey with you as you came onto refeed, maintenance, TFR and back to refeed again.

Like I said in a thread yesterday, you are such a sensible level headed person, you cannot possibly fail to reach and maintain your goal weight.

You are a real inspiration to many folk on here, and like myself, I can see you around here for a long time.

Iris, the pleasure is all ours. Its been great to share part of your journey with you as you came onto refeed, maintenance, TFR and back to refeed again.

Like I said in a thread yesterday, you are such a sensible level headed person, you cannot possibly fail to reach and maintain your goal weight.

You are a real inspiration to many folk on here, and like myself, I can see you around here for a long time.

Thanks Mary!! I wont be going anywhere :)

Mutual support is what it's all about Iris and you do more than your fair share! You've only got to look at the number of 'thanks' you've got to see that!

I think Mini deserves a medal for starting this forum. IMHO there are probably a lot of people no longer yo-yoing as a result of it.

If I've managed to be of any help to you it's been a privilege. I KNOW you have helped me and continue to do so. So thanks to you too!!! xxx

Mutual support is what it's all about Iris and you do more than your fair share! You've only got to look at the number of 'thanks' you've got to see that!

I think Mini deserves a medal for starting this forum. IMHO there are probably a lot of people no longer yo-yoing as a result of it.

If I've managed to be of any help to you it's been a privilege. I KNOW you have helped me and continue to do so. So thanks to you too!!! xxx

Thanks Jan....

Back